Worry

Ayo~! What's up?! How's the book until now? It's satisfying for me~! Anyway let's continue.

===============

Taehyung's POV

I heard the students ran out from the cafeteria. I titled my head, What's going on? I walked to the cafe and the first thing I saw was blood. Of course I was shocked, I saw two Hybrids fighting and some fainted bodies,"Should we stop them?" Namjoon asked as he behind me with Seokjin but I shook my head,"Wait."

I saw that one of the Hybrid was Female Lion which mean it's Michelle and......What is that...?

The other Hybrid's agility was fast, even with my eyes I can't caught it. I purposely waited them. After few minutes, I saw that Michelle had knocked down. Now the other one had stood still.

I widened my eyes when I saw the big figure starring at itself through the mirror. Is there a student had that big? Right.....It's him.

Hoseok.

I clapped as I went in, he jumped out of my action. But it's look like it's not really Hoseok right now because he growled at me. I calmed him down and got the other students.

I saw that Hoseok has turned back to his human form. I squat down and stared at him while putting my hand on his hair. He's eyes....

I sighed and pulled my hand that he gladly accepted. But as we only steps few blocks, I heard a 'thump.' I turned around,

"Hoseok!!"

Hoseok's POV

Ugh.....I sat up and found myself on the infirmary bed. I looked at window and it's already afternoon. I blanked out remembering what happened back then.

"Right, Seulgi?! Seulgi?!' I gasped as looked around panickly. I jumped off and went to the door. I looked at the both side and there's no one, Well of course.

I walked through the hallways, trying to find Seulgi. Hope he's alright. Nope! He is alright! I motivated myself,"Seulgi, Seulgi~" I whispered. I froze when I felt a step under my feet (I didn't wear any shoes, idk though).

I looked around, Maybe it's from the distance? Again I felt the steps, louder and louder. I don't which way, but as I turned around,"Where do you think you're going?" A deep voice echoed through the hall.

I flinched at the voice and saw someone in the distance. I can saw him clearly, like clearly. I didn't have to squint my eyes anymore. It's more visible.

I saw Taehyung at the distance slowly walking towards me. I was about to ran but as soon I saw what he carrying, It's Seulgi.....

I want ran at him but of course it would be rude from someone who started the commotions. I mentally slapped myself and I heard a chuckled. Taehyung already right infront of me.

"Is this you're looking for?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and I nodded avoiding eye contacts. But surprisingly, he gave me Seulgi making jumping out of excitement inside.

I bowed at him,"T-thank you," I stuttered still nervous but silence in response,"We're gonna talked about 'it' tomorrow," Taehyung said as he walked away. Yup, you deserve it Hoseok.

-

Now I had Seulgi back, I rushed to the room. But I froze when I was about to turn the knob. What if....Jimin hates me? I shook my head, No Hoseok! Think positive!

I turned the knob and went in. But I was greeted by a tight hug, making me suffocated,"Hoseok!! You're back!!" Jimin cried. I was shocked for sec,"Y-yeah, and I got Seulgi back!" I showed Jimin Seulgi. Jimin smiled and carried Seulgi,"Want dinner?" Jimin suggested and I smiled.

After we finished,"Hoseok," Jimin started."What?" I asked him as I lay down,"Woah...Your hair are white and you're eyes are blue!" Jimin pointed making me chuckled,"Yeah so?" I playfully scoffed,"Nothing, you looked like grandpa," Jimin laughed and I playfully punched him in the arm.

After few hours of playing, we went to sleep. I hope it's okay, if I stayed like this? I looked around and saw that Jimin and Seulgi already asleep.

Maybe I should stop worrying, and wait tomorrow. Yeah, I hope so....

=====================
There~! Sorry for short chapter this time. Cause my back feeling stiff from the sitting positions. Anyway bai-~!