PART 10 - END BEFORE THE START

Hola Everyone,

Surprised!! 😀😀😀It's Monday and I am here with the next update.

Thank you for your votes & comments, means a lot.🙂🙂🙂

The parts in Italics is flashback.

Without further ado here is the next part.Hope you like it.

********************

As soon as Dev saw his father standing at the door he was stunned into silence but before he could recover from it someone else came from behind and stood beside his father. And as Dev saw the person he was once again left speechless for it was none other than Anil Trivedi, younger brother of Natasha's father Lakshman Trivedi, confusion was clearly etched on Dev's face. He was unable to understand what was going on and why they were at his place.

Before he could speak someone else spoke "Uncle, why are you standing outside, please come in" said the person who was none other than Ranveer who had just come carrying the luggage of the visitors. At once, Dev could make out that Ranveer already knew about the arrival of his father, his confusion increased when Ranveer looked at him and smiled.

"Dev, please forgive me son. I never knew the truth and hence misunderstood you" said Dev's father with folded hands as looked at him in surprise, the events unfolding before him from the past few minutes were just befuddling him.

"Dad, what are you saying and why are you saying Sorry, please don't do that" he said as he held his father's hand and lowered them asking him not to ask for forgiveness.

"No Dev, I misunderstood you without knowing the whole truth and snapped ties with you. And then asked you to stay away from your mother as well. I am really sorry son, please forgive me if possible" replied his father as Dev once again asked him to stop doing that.

"Dad, please stop doing that and tell me clearly what happened. Why are you saying so and what's the reason for your sudden arrival? I am not understanding anything" said Dev as his father replied.

"Jatin has revealed everything Dev" he said as Dev looked at him in shock, never in his wildest dreams could he imagine Jatin revealing his truth and that too when he had clearly asked him not to do so. But then questions began to cloud his mind, how did Jatin reach his father and more importantly why did Jatin reveal the truth. The questions and confusion were visibly clear as Natasha's uncle spoke this time.

"Four days back Jatin had come to our home and told everyone about the truth, Dev" he said as he started speaking about the conversation that Jatin had with them at the TRIVEDI HOUSE.

----------------------------

It was a normal day like any other at the Trivedi House, Natasha had just returned after her daily dose of playing cricket with her young friends while her father and uncle had just returned for lunch inspecting the work that was going on in their fields. They were in their rooms when a person arrived at their home.

"Excuse me, is anyone there?" spoke the person as he knocked the door, he waited for a few seconds but getting no response, he knocked again, just then someone tapped him from behind and then making his way forward blocked the path as he spoke

"Hello Boss, whom do you want to meet?" said the person rudely who was none other than Vicky, knowing that Natasha was at home he had come to meet her rather impress her like everyday

"Hi, I am here to meet Mr. Anil Trivedi" said the person as Vicky replied "Why, why do you want to meet Anil uncle?"