PART 4 - THE BROKEN RELATIONS

Hola Everyone,

It's Sunday and I am here with the next update.

Thank you for your votes & comments, means a lot🙂🙂🙂.

Without further ado here is the next part.Hope you like it.

*****************

Dev looked in shock at Sonakshi as his ears were still buzzing due to the slap, he could not understand why the girl standing in front of her did that, the first time they met on the ferry she had shouted on him but today she had just slapped him, he was about to speak when someone interrupted

"What happened Ma'am, any problem?" asked Mr.Patel, he had seen the whole scenario unfolding in front of him

Sonakshi was still fuming in anger as she shot a withered look at Dev who still seemed dazed at the events that had just unfolded.

"Problem, Meri problem aapkey iss Barista se hai" she said as Dev could not control himself any longer

"Excuse Miss, Naa toh main aapko jaanta hoon aur naa toh aap mujhey. Uss din bhi aapney mujhsey gussey se baat ki aur aaj toh hadd hi kar di aapney. Aap batayengi aapki problem kya hai mujhsey. Hai kaun aap?" he asked as Sonakshi kept looking at him angrily

"Just shut up, aur bhool ke bhi ye jaan ney ki koshish matt karna ki main kaun hoon. Aur meri problem tum jaisey ladkon se hai, jiss tarah ki harkatein hain tumhari tumhey yahan nahi Jail main hona chahiye" she spoke agitatedly as Dev looked at her in confusion unable to understand what she was alluding to.

Before both could have a go at each other again Mr.Patel intervened "Dekhiye Ma'am, mujhey lagta hai koi misunderstanding hui hai aapko lekin aap jaisa keh rahi hai Dev bilkul aisa nahi hai. Aur Dekhiye ye humarey liye peak time hai, please iss waqt yahan koi tamasha matt khada kijiye. Aap mere saath chaliye, mere office main baithiye. Main Dev ko wahin lata hoon, aap dono ke beech main jo bhi issues hai aap wahan solve kar lijiye, please" he pleaded trying to control the situation before it went out of hand.

But Sonakshi was not ready to hear anything more "Mujhey kisi se kuch baat nahi karni aur iss sey se bilkul nahi" she said looking at Dev who kept quiet listening to her ramblings, she continued "Aur Waisey bhi mujhey jo pata karna tha main ney pata kar liya hai" as she turned to leave while Dev looked on.

Sonakshi had just taken a couple of steps when she turned back and giving Dev a menacing look she said "DEV KASHYAP, ALL THE BEST. TUMHARA BURA WAQT SHURU HO GAYA HAI" as she stormed off as Dev just kept looking at her retreating figure but suddenly a thought stuck him, she knew his name.

*****************

Dev was sitting on his chair looking into the night sky as his thoughts went back to the happenings of the evening, he was trying hard to remember if he knew the girl but every time it led him to the same conclusion and that was he did not know her. But surprisingly it seemed the girl knew him and already had formed a very bad opinion about him. Already his life was complicated and add to that this girl was adding more complications to it as his mind only remembered one thing she had said "DEV KASHYAP, ALL THE BEST. TUMHARA BURA WAQT SHURU HO GAYA HAI" so lost was he in his thoughts that he did not hear Ranveer who had just arrived calling him out.

"Dev, Dev..." Ranveer called him as Dev came out of his trance "Huh, Arey Ranveer Tu kab aaya?" he asked

"Main toh pichley paanch minute se yahi hoon Dev, Lekin tu kahan kho gaya?" asked Ranveer as Dev said "Nahi kahin nahi Ranveer?"