s e v e n

CHAPTER SEVEN OF
D A E M O N I U M

ALL OF THEM SAT AT THE LIVING ROOM, LOOKING AT THE TELEVISION, about Kennedy's speech of the Cuba missile crisis

ALL OF THEM SAT AT THE LIVING ROOM, LOOKING AT THE TELEVISION, about Kennedy's speech of the Cuba missile crisis. Abby leaned against the wall, looking at her nails. "That's where we're going to find Shaw." Erik said to everyone as Abby looked at him.

"How do you know?" Alex asked as Abby scoffed, "He'll be there because he wants to start World War three."

"So much for diplomacy.." Erik said before looking at everyone as his eyes lingered on Abby longer than others. "I suggest you all get a good night sleep." He said before leaving as Abby sighed walking away as well.

"Abby, wait!" She scoffed walking even faster and further away, but someone grabbed her hand, stopping her from walking.

"What do you want?" She asked Charles, looking at him. "I'm sorry about.. yesterday. Things got heated." He said as Abby scoffed.

"Yeah, great." She said before turning around and walking to her room as she sighed, she could feel Abyzou trying to help her but she didn't want her to fully help. "Jesus, stop.." She whimpered holding her head between her elbows as she slid down to the floor, leaning against the closed door of her room.

"You helping doesn't help!" She yelled, closing her eyes as she felt her clawing her insides.

Love makes you weak Abby.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut the fuck up!" She growled, the fangs protruding from her teeth.