Pink&Black/AU or Crossover

ShadAmy Week 2018 Day 5&6: Pink and Black/AU or Crossover

Modern Amy & Shadow X Boom!Amy & Boom!Shadow Crossover

.

.

.

"Yes, whatever you say, Mr. grumpy"

"Just give me the Shattered Crystal Shards, pink hedgehog!"

"Come here and make me, black hedgehog!"

    Amy and Shadow were in their typical fights of the day, ever since Shadow accepted to be part of 'Team Sonic or Team Knuckles".

"I cannot tell you that!"

"Then, I shall not give it to you!"

"You know what! I am this close to punching you in the face and just steal the crystals from you!"- Shadow got closer to Amy so close to fighting her.

"Bring it on you jerk!"

    That's when Amy and Shadow run towards each other, Amy taking out her hammer and Shadow in a kickboxing stand.

"HOLD UP!"

    Sonic got in the middle of both, Amy and Shadow quickly stopped.

"Move out of my way Sonic, I want to kick her pink butt!"- Shadow quickly looked over to Amy and Amy was quick to snap.

"Yeah, move away so I can actually break those black legs of this!"

"Guys please calm down! Its only been five minutes since we all gather together!"- Tails stood up from his sit. Knuckles and Sticks watched from afar, the sight already familiar to them, so they weren't amused at all by the scene.

"I have been helping you and your pathetic team save the world for a damn year! And I think this is enough. Be careful Rose, one of this days, those Crystals will disappear from your possessions!"- Shadow then, walked out of Tail's house as he slammed the door.

    Everyone fell silent, everyone got used to having Shadow around, it was a year after all... and for him to suddenly to just get out of the team seemed to unreal at the moment.

"Amy, can I talk to you for a sec?"- Sonic looked Amy, to which she nodded in answer. They both went out of the house and as Sonic closed the door behind them, he kept looking at Amy.

"Amy-"

"I know, I know! I was wrong"- Amy, looked down at her feet in disappointment.

"It been a year since Shadow join us, but you seem like you can't trust him still"

"It's just, I don't know...Every time I am near him, he gives me this weird feeling, I-I"

"I am not telling you that should give him the Crystals, they are yours after all but I am just telling you that should try and give him a chance. You might actually end up liking Shadow haha"- Sonic said, smiling at her.

"Oh, hell nah!...But, I do think you are right...I'll go look for him"- Amy said as she began to walk away.

"Good luck, Ames!"

.

.

.

    Amy didn't take long at finding Shadow. however, the bag that she was currently carrying behind her back contained all seven Crystals. He was at his usual place, the village nearby lake. This used to be Amy's usual place as well, but as Shadow came to stay in the village, she stopped coming once in a while. It was either she was here first or Shadow. He was sitting in front of the lake, still thinking about his previous actions. Maybe he was the one doing wrong? Maybe he didn't work hard enough to gain Amy's trust?