😌 [ 53 ]

Devastation

Cyra POV

This is exactly the surprise that I wanted to prefer for him and a perfect moment to announce na magiging daddy na siya.

Kaya matapos kumanta ng Adriana at huminto na rin kami sa pagsasayaw ni James at bumaba.

I saw Michael, and Clifford and ofcoure marivic. I wonder if Claire already knew that this bitch was here.

I don't like her and I don't hate her either but I just dont want to be her part of Claire and Clifford's life. She can't blame me for that after all she was the one who put this trapped for my two friends.

Anyway, I don't want to ruin this moment this is my moment with my hubby so Hindi ko hahayaang masira ang effort ni Claire at ng iba para sa gabing to so.

I hold a glass, At umakyat sa stage. Everyone was waiting for me to speak. At nakakaoverwhelm na maraming tao ang makasaksi ng gabing to.

' hello hot girls and hot man over there but ofcoure to the most hot man ever to me and only to me. I smiled like seducing him. Thank you for being with us. And also I would like to take this opportunity to tell you James that --- that --- we're going to expecting our baby soon ' I said. Happily.

Muling nagingay sa loob ng bar, ang masasayang bati ng mga taong narito ngayon. Di ko man narinig pero nababasa ko naman ang Sinasabi ng labi niya.

Oh-god-magiging-daddy-na-ako?

I nod and smiled, he excitedly to come up to the stage and he throw me a big and tight but caress hug.

And kissed me, aggressive from happiness and overwhelmed gift.

' thank you! ' he whispered and hugged me again. Hoooo! Hiyaw niya.

Kasunod nun ang malakas at classic na music to the crowd. Not before  congratulate us.

Bumaba na kami ni James sa stage at lumapit kung nasan naroon ang mga kaibigan namin. Alvin, Alfred, and Luke was there to with there girls.

' yo! Man god, don't forget about us I'm sure your baby is beautiful or handsome just like me bro! ' ani ni Luke.

' sure thing, because just look how beautiful and handsome they're are ' pambobola naman ni Alvin.

  ' congrats! ' bati ng mga girlfriend ng tatlo.

' thanks ' ani ko at ngumiti.