😔 [ 51 ]

Call

Michael POV.

Marivic which my girlfriend now was asking for a quite moment to talk with Clifford. So I let them with a open heart.

I know, marami silang dapat pagusapan kaya nauna na ko pumasok sa loob bar is always a bar, lot of people wild music and hard drinks.

These place couldn't called bar without those things. But tonight I feel something different. Of what? I still don't know yet.

But, this celebration would not just turning into wild and hard like usual on these kind of place.

A few moment, marivic and Clifford was now in here. If you're asking me kung may nararamdaman along selos na lagi ko nararamdaman before my answer is. NO, not anymore.

Because I trust her, and I love her -- I haven't tell this to Claire because I was being busy for past two months settled the things within us and our family.

Clifford hasn't know yet about us but I guess after they short given time awhile ago, he's now got an idea.

Napag-alaman ko ay sa loob ng dalawang buwan natuon ang atensyon niya sa mga negosyo around the world na kahit pamilya niya ay di niya pa nakakasama.

That's how Clifford change since Claire gone to him.

Kamusta na kaya Si Claire?

After this celebration, yayayain ko Si marivic bisitahin Si Claire mamaya. Sigurado akong matutuwa siya. But not after punching me.

I can't stop smiling with that thoughts.

' baby '

She smile and hugged me, Clifford straightened himself to the counter bar -- I just let him because this is not the right time to talk to him about the serious one for now.

The loud and wild music and disco light turn to a dim and romantic light and sweet melo, with the highlight from a mini stage in center ground.

My eyes widen as I saw her standing on stage with a stand mic and her red dress.

-,-

Clifford POV

The disco light turn to a dim and romantic light while loud and wild music turn into a romantic melody.

I didn't bothered myself to pay attention on their on going moment now or whatever is it. I just continuing entertained myself from this whisky infront of me.

Not

Until

Ive heard familiar voice, that pound my heart beat a little hard than normal.

' Good evening ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention please for a moment. I have no guts to turn and took a look of whom was that speaking. First of all I want to thank all of you for coming tonight and also and behalf of the staff and owner on this bar were so sorry to interfere you expectation. It is because me and my friend has something to do for the couples who's celebrating their first day, first week, first monthsary, and first anniversary tonight my heart scrambled sooner as i so sure that it was really her. Happy first love to all of the couples our there, especially to my dearest friend happy first wedding anniversary to both of all the high light turn on them both cyra and James looks so happy while made their way down stairs.