😅 [ 32 ]

OUR MEAN FOR THEM

Nagising ako sa yugyog ni mic ng balikat ko, marahan Kong minulat ang mata Kong kapos sa tulog at nakita ko siyang nakangisi ng nakakaloko.

Nakasandal siya sa passenger side while he bend his face a little.

' tsk! Sleeping princess ' he kinda want to seen my irritating face to be like.

And yes he won, and he did it well. Very well. Iritado akong bumangon at bumaba sa kotse and I've found out were in some kind of mountain.

The place we used to ran off at every time we felt bad and sad. And our things was placidly nicely at the green carpet placed to the ground near at the tree that we used to named it before claichael.

Wah! I miss this place,

Although there a lot part of here has changes but still these trees wasn't and I'm glad that its still here.

Lumapit ako sa puno from here we could see the entire small city of Batangas.

Umupo ako sa carpet at dinadama ang malamig at sariwang hangin mula dito ang puno ang nagsisilbing panangga namin mula sa init ng araw.

Few moments later Michael sat a cross at my side.

' did they tell you that Almirez and Davidson family was having a reunite party later ? ' he asked out of nowhere.

Something washed over my face, and my head can't process of what he was just its says, I am busy having my child days moment here but he seems he isn't feel the same way I do.

' I and you were invited .. ' I look at him concerning. His hand fist off like forming hard rock. His eyes was currently arguing of what he wants to show against he's emotion.

' so your not coming there ? '

' I don't know yet, dahil naguguluhan ako sa sarili ko. I was helping her to be happy that all I could know seeing her happy is my happiness but bakit nasasaktan ako ? ' he said it casual and calm but its obviously almost to gave in his emotions.

' I knew it, your the one who gaving their family a way to find a better and stick road for good itself. They'd will not giving much important bridge atless he can be go across until its broken or worst is gone ' I said.