Chapter 7

I sit in shock for an hour just trying to comprehend what they said. My boys left about 20 minutes ago and I have no clue what to do. I decide I'm hungry so I go into the kitchen. I grab a glass of milk, and contemplate grabbing a bottle or not. I decide against it.

Bad choice.

I take one drink of the milk and it's on the floor. A million thoughts rush my brain. Where's the cleaning supplies. What if I step on the glass. What would daddies think.

At this thought I get very angry. Why do I care what they think, they left me. ALONE. Everyone always hurts me. Why was I stupid enough to trust them.

I walk the house opening every door trying to find the stupid cleaning supplies when I come across something strange. Pictures. A room of solid pictures. But not just any pictures pictures of ME. I get really weirded out. I didn't even know these guys when most of these were taken. How long have they been stalking me? 

So what did I decide to do?

Run

And run fast.

I get outside and start to run down the road. I traveled for probably an hour before seeing any other homes. The one I come across is even more beautiful than daddies. Wait what am I thinking they aren't my dad. Ugh. I'm tired by this point so I decide to go knock on the door....

Ryder POV

I get a call from my brothers. They left her. I get that we have to leave town to deal with a threat for a friend but they can't leave her.

She's just a baby.
She can't take care of herself.

I tell my brother I'm going to stay behind and look after our baby so she doesn't get hurt. I'm a little worried driving home though. She's been alone for over two hours. Who knows what she got into.

I get welcomed by an open door and all I can think is, "oh shit". I run in the house. First thing I notice is the broken glass and spilt milk. Why oh why did she try to use a big girl glass? 

I figured she would've tried to clean it up so I headed towards the cleaning closet when I see my stupid brothers picture room. That's when I know she ran. She had to have gotten freaked and ran when she saw that.

We had one job.

Protect the princess.

And we lost her.

We are dead, the King will have our heads....