Chapter 5

Cherry's pov
The other two rushed in just as I jumped off the changing table. Ryder just walked over to me picked me up,kicking and screaming, placed me back on the table and secured my hands.
"That behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. We understand you probably haven't been babied before but we know you are a little and we will be our daddies. Once you are changed we will go down to the living room and go over rules. Ok?"
I just stared at him with wide eyes trying to understand what I was just told. I wasn't sure how to react and I hadn't noticed the other boys leave until the change was over.
Ryder gently picked me up and carried me downstairs. Once in the living room, he handed me to Greyson who wrapped me snuggly in a blanket and I curled into his warmth.
"Alright baby time to go over rules"
Ryder commented and brought out a pink piece of paper.
"Are you ready?"
I nodded yes and he started reading.
Rule 1: We are your daddies you will call us by Dad, Daddy, Dada, or Papi.
Rule 2: You are a baby, you will either crawl or be carried.
Rule 3: You will follow instructions without whining or complaining. We love you and know what's best.
Rule 4: Bed time is 10:00 therefore you must be in bed by 9:30.
We will start with these but reserve the right to add more at anytime. Failure to comply with these rules and you will be punished. Punishments include but are not limited to...
Time outs
Stuffies taken away
Early bed time
No cuddle time
Spankies
Or no dessert.
Are we clear?
He asked politely. I nodded yes and slowly fell asleep on Greyson (dada for the rest of the book).

I will be doing character questions next chapter so please send me your questions for the characters!!!