Chapter 2

When i get to New York the airport is absolutely crazy, and I am staring to get really nervous Barca use I have no clue where to go. Also, I haven't even talked to my step brothers they just sent me the ticket with a note that someone would pick me up.

After wondering about the busy airport for over an hour I finally have my luggage and am heading for the passenger pickup doors. I older guy dressed in a suit and holding a sign that read "Cherry Douglas" caught my eye so I walked over to him.

"Cherry?" He asked.
"Yes that's me, may I ask who you are"
"My name is Fernando, your step brothers sent me to pick you up. I am their driver, you look nervous don't worry they are nice. May I grab your bags for you?"

I hand him my bags and follow him out to a stretch limo that is waiting. I know right like who has a limo? He opens the door for me to get in the back and after I'm in he shuts the door, places my luggage in the trunk, and we are off.

The ride lasted about an hour and a half and when we finally stop we are at a huge mansion. With rolling gardens a tree lined drive way rolling fields and a twelve car garage I was dumbfounded.

"My step brothers live here?" I asked when Fernando came around and opened the door.
"Yes and they are currently not home but they will be shortly if you wanna wait in the living room just if the entry to your left I will take your bags to your room."
"Ok thank you"

I skipped up the stairs as he drove to the rear of the house. I pushed the door open and went twirling inside the entry was bigger than my bedroom back home and had a beautiful crystal chandelier. I walked into the living room and sunk into the plush couch. I felt my eyes dropping and decided to take a nap until the boys got home.

Should I do the next chapter from one of the boys pov.? Any ideas for where this should go?