Quidditch World Cup

(A/N bold means it's in bulgarian

(A/N bold means it's in bulgarian.) 

Beauty's POV

Today is the day both Viktor and I have been waiting for. The Quidditch World Cup.

Viktor plays for the Bulgarian team. I cheer him on. I prefer to keep both my feet planted firmly on the ground, thank you very much.

Oh, I have forgotten my manners. I am Beauty Grace Weasley. Oldest daughter of Molly and Author Weasley. I go to Durmstrang Institute, and I have been dating Viktor Krum for 4 years. We started dating at 13 and we are both 17 now.

"Beauty, it's time to get to the World Cup, love!" Viktor's voice travels up the stairs of the small house Viktor and I have lived I. Together for 2 years.

That's right. Viktor and I have lived together since we were 15. What can we say, Viktor's parents believed that we where mature enough to to get be pregnant out of wedlock, so, they helped us find a nice house, gave us $2,000 to help with food, water, and electricity and said 'see ya later, alligators.' But I have to admit, it's a nice place.

"Coming Viktor!" I yell back down to him as I finish getting my shoes on

"Coming Viktor!" I yell back down to him as I finish getting my shoes on. I walk down the stairs to see Viktor waiting. "Ready, let's go love, before we are late." I say, talking his arm.

Vik, grabs both our bags and apparates to the site where the Quidditch World Cup is taking place. It was amazing. People flying around on brooms, children running about.

I felt a slight tug at my sleeve and I turned to see a little girl, about 7 handing me a beautiful flower crown. I bent down to her level. "Thank you, and what's your name?" I ask.

She giggles. "I'm Vivian." She says. Than, a beautiful woman walks up behind young Vivian.

"Vivian, love don't run off like that." She says, picking up the young girl. The woman turns to me. "Hello, I am Valerie. And you are?" She asks.

I smile. "I am Beauty Weasley." I say shaking her hand.

She laughs. "Well your name definitely fits you. You are quite a beauty. I would be surprised if you where single." She says.

I laughter along side the woman. " I am I deed taken. And I must say, you are quite beautiful yourself, Valerie." I say. "And so is Vivian."

Valerie smiles and Vivian giggles. "Beauty, where did you run off to, love?" I hear Viktor call out.

I laugh. "Speaking of boyfriend's, hear comes mine." I say just as Viktor runs up.

She wraps his arms tightly around me, as if he were trying to protect me from the world. "Never scare me like that again." He says.

I giggle. " I won't, Vik. I promise." I say, that turn to Valerie and Vivian. " It was a pleasure to meet you, bit I must be off. Bye." I say with a friendly wave.

One thing popped back to mind.

I miss my family.

I miss Bills enthusiasm.

I miss Charlie's love for dragons.

I miss Percy's love for books.

I miss Fred and George's love for pranks.

I miss Ron's love for food.

I miss Ginny's love for Quidditch.

I miss Dad's love for Muggles and Muggle artifacts.

And lastly I miss Mom's love for cooking for everyone under the sun.

They may be annoying at points, but they are my family, and I love them with all my heart, I do.

Vik and I make it to our tent and sit down and he wraps his arms around my body lovingly.

I sigh in content. I wish I could pause this moment forever, but, sadly I could not pause it at all.

After laying together fo about an hour, Vik had to get ready for the game. I walk to my seat on the lower levels of the stadium, so that of anything happen I could get to Vik fast.

Let the Quidditch World Cup, begin.