Chapter One (Paeton)

Accidental Switch Up

Chapter One

So ya. Autocorrect better be working it’s ass off because I ain’t using the back button. My wrist hurts! ILY Mocha tho!

                “Ma’am, we have landed.” The flight attendant mumbles, poking me. I stretch out and smile to her. I guess I’m in England. Whoopee.

                “Thanks for waking me.” I thank her, standing up and grabbing my carry on. It held my Jodi Picoult books, my Ibuprofen that had to be approved by TSA with a doctor’s note, and my tiny water and lotion. I had to have my Ibuprofen for my wrist that still had a cast on it. I had to have the water to take my Ibuprofen with. And I just liked lotion and Jodi Picoult books.

                I walked silently to the baggage claim. I pulled my phone out and turned it on. Thankfully, it was a world phone so I wouldn’t have to get a new phone! Yay me! I had an iPhone so I really didn’t want a new phone anyways. I liked iPhones and mine had internet all the time.

                “Shut up!” A boy squeals from beside me but I don’t really care to look up.

                “Make me!” Another one shouts. Other people were looking at them but I was just rolling my eyes. It’s two in the fucking morning dudes, calm your asses. They had cute accents though, so I could deal with that for a while.

                “Both of you shut up.” A new voice mumbles and I don’t hear another word from the boys. I grab my two bags and make my way out of the airport. I weave in between multiple people and finally get outside. I call the taxi and wait for it, pulling myself onto one of my bags. I sit on it, swinging my legs.

                “Miss!” Someone shouts. It was one of the guys from earlier. I wonder who he was talking to. She is extremely lucky though, getting to listen to that accent.

                “Miss?” The second voice asks, getting closer to me. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to look at two boys. They are the ones that have the accents. And they are super hot, too.

                “You are talking to me?” I ask, my New York accent kind of coming out. I really hated it. I sounded like a mafia person half of the time. And that wasn’t something guys looked for in a girl.

                “Oh, she has an accent.” The second boy nudges the first boy and I blush.

                “You’re sitting on one of my bags. This is yours.” The first boy smiles slyly and I blush again, hopping off the bag and whispering ‘sorry’ a lot.

                “What’s your name?” I ask the guy, retrieving my own bags and smiling.

                Both boys shift their weight, looking uncomfortable. I freak out though. Are they criminals or something? Am I going to get mugged? “I’m Louis. Louis Tomlinson.” The second one looks down at his feet.

                “Harry Styles.” The one who I had switched bags with didn’t look me in the eyes either. Their names didn’t ring a bell though.

                “Going to scream yet or are you in the shock stage?” Louis asks, tilting his head. I just raised an eyebrow, what was he talking about?

                “Nope. Why would I?” I asked, popping the ‘p’ and mocking Louis by tilting my head. He was pretty cute. Three other boys rushed over and just stared at me.