Moi

What's that?! A Comma splice!? Oh my, oh my! A period should do the job....!

So, you're all really lucky because corrected this Chapter, he was sick and tired of the comma splices so he took a shot for everyone and pointed them out to me. I need to thank him for this, it took him a long time and it was a hard job. If you don't know him go check him out! He writes too and it's really active in the community, he's also a great guy and lovely guy!

Now; Don't forget that this is a continuation so go check the others chapters before if you haven't!

Moi

Are you awake yet? -Loris opened his eyes as he heard a cute voice go through his ears. By his side was Moi with a deep plate. – I... I made you some food. – The little girl sat with both knees bend and gave the plate with noodles to him.

Oh... You shouldn't have. – Moi smiled at him. He was still half asleep and still tired from the two days that took him to get there from the second layer. There was only silence for a few seconds. – Oh, sorry. – Loris took the spoon and the plate from her hands.

No worries... - The plate was hot-very hot, he didn't understand how she didn't burn herself in all that time that she had the bowl in her hands. She sat alongside him, wearing a red skirt with suspenders and leather boots. Loris found her rather cute. – Is it ok if I sit by your side?

Oh, yeah, please do. – She smiled again.

Mistress doesn't seem convinced by the whole "school project" narrative you gave her. – Moi looked at him in a sweet way as he ate the noodles.

It's the truth. – He answered after swallowing.

Oh... - She sighed. – Even I know it's not. – Her blue eyes looked at the roof of the room. – I've been here my whole life. You see, I was born here, in this exact same room. I've seen so many people go down and never return. – Moi didn't sound sad—she sounded convincing. – I've never seen a boy of your age, however. But you are determined on going down, aren't you? I don't know if I feel pity or sadness.

I'm here for school. – He repeated. The girl laughed sweetly.

You're just a piece of a bigger puzzle. – Her smile didn't cease. – Stop making up excuses. Who knows? This could be the last time you speak with another human... Do you want your last conversation to be based on a lie?

You could say that about any conversation you lie in. – The voice said. Moi looked shook.

Did you say something? – She asked perplexed.

Down... - He answered with a dead glance in his eyes.

Yes... - Even with the smile on her face, she looked somehow tired. – That's what I thought.

Do you have that feeling too?

Which one? – She got a little closer to him as he finished eating the noodles.

Maybe it's silly, but... - Her smile gave him comfort. -Since I was a kid, I wanted to go down, but I never had any reason to. NowI have one of the dumbest excuses to go as far down as I can, and I'm going to use it, yet I know it will take my life.

I have that feeling too. – She said. – Everyone does. You know how many eyes you need to have seen to be able to recognize those that will never return?

No...

One. – The smile vanished. – I saw her eyes that one time. Even as a child I knew. And I was right.