"So what do you think? Does it satisfy your needs, Ms

"So what do you think? Does it satisfy your needs, Ms. Laurent?" Amy asked, her left brow raised slightly

I nodded. "Yeah, it's perfect."

"Great!" She clasped her hands together. "I pulled a few strings and the owners are willing to give you the condo fully furnished already if you'd like."

"Actually that'd be great—" I paused thinking about royalty for a brief moment. "Could they take out the furniture in the guest room and bath though?"

"Oh um... sure?" Amy looked at me skeptically before continuing. "Right now the landlord is offering $2,500 a month for this place, which should be to steep for you." She joked.

I gave a dry laugh. "Funny. Look I have to go, just text me when you get the lease and I'll swing by and pick it up when I find the time." I said seriously.

"O-of course."

I gave her a tight-lipped smile before leaving.

____

"How did house shopping go?" Kamiyah asked as I took a seat across from her on one of the island barstools.

"Good. I found a place."

"That's great Ky! I hope it's not too far, you know I don't like driving to come meet people."

"I know, I know, it's about 30 minutes from the hospital I think."

"Okay, so that's not too far." She shrugged. "How did your visit with Chris go? Did you give him the note?" She wiggled her brows

"Yes, I gave him the note back, but that doesn't mean we're like official or anything. At least to me."

"The man asked you out and you said yes, you want some sort of seal of approval?" She joked taking a sip of her water.

"I'm not considering us official until he's here with me."

She chocked on her water and looked back at me. "You're not thinking about..."

"After our visit, I went to go get royalty's adoption passers and found out that you could adopt an adult if you chose to..."

"So not only are you adopting a child, but you're adopting a full grown man?"

"Yup," I said popping the P

"You really love him don't you?"

"Yup." I grinned.

Omniscient

"You can't let her do this." Nia stressed to Mr. Daniels. Word spread like wildfire that Kyrie was going to adopt Royalty and Nia wasn't having it.

"There's nothing I can do Nia." Mr. Daniels sighed rubbing his temples. "She can do as she pleases, I have no justification to stop her."

"She can't just take away my child."

"Oh so now she's your child? 4 years ago you were the same one sitting right there forcing me to admit this girl for no reason!"

"She's sick mentally just like her father!"

"You and I both know that girl is more than perfectly fine, she's had to live the first few years of her life miserable because of your selfish decisions!"

Nia gasped. "It was not selfish! It was what was best for her!"

"No, it was what was best for you! That poor girl is in constant pain because of you and frankly, she deserves a better mother."

"Oh, and you think Kimmy is gonna change that huh?"

"She's seemed to do a better job as a mother than you and she's only worked with the girl for a month."

Nia scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Please, anyone could do a better job than her."

"And you would know that how?"

Nia stormed to his desk, slamming her sits down feeling her rage boil up more and more. "You listen to me Simon, you will do everything in your power to stop this or God so help me I'll end your career." She threatened.

"You're pretty bold to be making threats considering that I have years worth video proof of your raping one of our patients." He spat back. "Try me, Nia, I dare you."

_____

Me reading all your comments:

But I devised a storyline for this book, Woop woop!

I also have an idea for the sequel... that is if you want a sequel after this. Lemme know sis, lemme know.