Possesive Bellatrix x Fem Reader

You were standing at a dinner party. With your beautiful yet possessive girlfriend on your arm. She gripped your arm with a sort of forceful caring. Death eaters scoured the room. Dancing and drinking merrily. Bellatrix smiled at you softly saying that she needed to use the loo. She walked away.
A man soon walked up to you. Politely asking you to a friendly dance. You smiled and accepted. Expecting nothing more than a friendly waltz. You started to dance as he put his hands on your waist. You felt uncomfortable yet still put your hands on his shoulders. He swayed to the music with you. Softly saying how beautiful your eyes were. As you smiled at the compliment. Then dance continued and then slowly came to an end and he leaned in for a kiss. You looked shocked as he pressed his lips against yours. Bellatrix then suddenly appeared. Ripping the man away throwing him on the ground. You stood still frozen in shock as she hit him with her bare fists over and over again. The drawing her wand. Hitting the poor man with a stunning spell, as he was crawling away. She then dragged you outside.

Your Bella pushed you against a wall biting your neck hard leaving marks pulling your hair. She looked you straight in the eyes.
"You are mine. And only mine"
You smiled softly at her jealously. You found it slightly cute.
You frowned when you realized she was actually scared of losing weight you.
You took her in your arms holding her close.
"Bella you know that I love you. And only you"
She smiled as she kissed you. The dark possessiveness, hidden for now.