"Straight" Luna x Female reader

(If I got any facts wrong I apologize. Luna didn't go to the dance in the book so I'm just making this up)

You had the biggest crush ever on your best friend. Luna Lovegood. She was everything to you. An amazing friend, a beautiful woman. Tonight was the Yule Ball and you were going alone. You wish you could be going with Luna but of course she had a date. Rodger Davies. But you decided to go anyway and just check it out. Mainly to see Luna in her beautiful dress.
(Time-skip brought to you by Elevens Eggos)
You were sitting by the pumpkin juice table when you saw her. She walked in daintily clad in a beautiful baby blue dress. You smiled at her and she returned it. Walking over to her date and slowly starting to dance with him. You frowned as he got almost close enough to kiss her and placed his hands on her hips. You slowly walked outside to the court to stare at the moon unhappily and almost freeze to death. Luna soon followed and tapped you on the shoulder.
"(Y/N) why aren't you dancing? "
"I should be asking you the same question."
You said frowning
"I don't really like the boy I was dancing with, he's really touchy"
She said pausing.
"I actually have another crush."
"And whom might the lucky guy be"
You said almost tearing up and facing away from her.
"Well it's actually not a man. It's a woman...it's you (Y/N)."
You looked at her shocked for a moment.
"I apologize..I guess you don't feel the same way"
She began to leave when all of a sudden she was pulled back. You stood up and kissed her passionately. In a few seconds she returned the kiss, as you smiled into it.
"Luna I've liked you for years now. I just always thought you were straight."
"I did too. I guess you must have put a charm on me with those amazing (Eye color) eyes of yours"
You simply blushed and took her hand in yours.