(Children!) Gaara x Reader

Gaara's Pov
We was at the academy waiting for our sensei and our new classmate to come in. I was put by myself since everyone thought I would kill them when they wasn't looking.

"Look at him! He's a freak!" A boy across from me said.

"Why on Earth did he had to be in our class?!" The little girl said in front of me.

To be honest it hurt. I put my head down in shame. I know they don't like me but I just want a chance to be their friend! Is it hard to ask for at least  one?!

The door opened making all the kids go quiet but I just kept my head down.

Yn's Pov

"Settle down class! This is yn and I want you to make her feel right at home!" Our sensei hollered so the class can hear.

"Okay Yn pick your seat and we'll get started" he said walking over to his seat.

I looked around to see a boy with red hair and a gourd on his back. The only problem is was his head was down so I decided to see what was wrong and how to cheer him up. As I sat down next to him the class all gave me crazy looks like I was on drugs.

"Okay Yn! Have you found a -" the sensei started to say then cut himself off. The boy picked his head up and looked at me with shocked eyes.

"Yn...you don't wanna move?" The sensei asked. Only response he got from me was a small no. He shrugged and began his lesson. The red head was still starting at me so I looked at him to meet teary, sad blue eyes.