IOI

(Y/n)'s POV 

   Working for the IOI, was not easy at all. Especially lately, the high-five has been really getting on Sorrento's nerves and has put us all on edge. But little did he know that Parzival/Wade and I were actually together and I was working with the team. I had found out a lot of information from Sorrento and after work I would email them or tell them in person. If we could stop him then I definitely try to help. Being here was like being in hell, I do not kid you it's terrible. Luckily today was my last day here.

   I worked as a secretary for Sorrento. Because I Of my job, I knew all of his plans and I was not okay with them. Sure this job payed well, but was not going to them him have control over the Oasis. After my family died the Oasis was all I had left, it helped me through everything, it help to make me forget about what happened. But out of the Oasis, is the real world and it still hurts. Not to mention that Sorrento was the main cause of their death and he knew it. Speak of the devil, here he comes. Why can't I just go home without being bothered?

     "Hello miss (Y/n)." Said Sorrento walking in with a grin walking up to my desk and leaning against it. He always managed to creep and make me feel uncomfortable. 

     "Hello sir. Is there something I can help you with?" Oh, how I wish I could slap him. 

     "Yes there is, we need to find what game the third key is in. It's in an Atari consul. So when you go home tonight, look into it. I know you won't let me down." He said and patting me of the shoulder, while I mentally cringed. 

     "Of course sir." I replied wanting to get away from his sickly being. 

     "Thanks (Y/n)! Knew you could do it." He said walking out and leaving me alone. Hallelujah! He's gone. I grabbed the everything that was mine considering I won't be back here anytime soon, hopefully. I got every thing and walked to my car. Once I found it I put every thing inside and was on my way of getting out of here and he had no idea that I was never going to come back. Okay, well maybe to stop him, I'm coming back if its my own choice, but not today Satan. 

   Once I got home I turned on my lights only to find Wade sitting on my couch  the dark. I really wish he would stop doing that. He then walked up to me and took everything out of my hands and placed it on the ground. After he put everything down, I pulled him into a tight hug and put my hands around his neck. He returned the hug by wrapping them around my waist.

    "Thank James Halliday that you're here." I said, still hugging him. He laughed,

     "I'm glade to see you too." We pulled away from each other and I put both of hands on his cheeks and looked at him. I then pressed my lips against his and he soon kissed back. The kiss was full of love and passion, when kissing him it was always special. We both pulled away and I put my forehead on his and we looked into each other's eyes. 

     "What happened at the IOI today?" He asked concerned. 

     "The third key is in one the Atari games. We don't know which one, Sorrento asked me to look into it and report back to him tomorrow. But that's not going to happen, I'm not going back. I've had it with him, I'm not going to let him take over the Oasis." I said clearly being upset. 

     "Good, I don't want you going back. I hate Sorrento and I really hate him being in the same room as you! He's disgusting and revolting! Come help my team, it will be so much better. Their all so nice and I promise that they will be so much nicer. Plus we can see each other more and we'll find the egg together." He said placing his hands on my cheeks. 

     "You mean it?" I asked him, putting my hands on top of his. 

     "Of course I do babe. I love you."

     "I love you too, Wade." 

     "Come on, lets go tell the team what you found out." He took my right hand in his left and intertwined our fingers together. I could already tell that this was going to be so much better than the IOI.

I would like to say Thank you to jannieka14 who gave me this idea. I really appreciate. And thank you everyone who's been reading this and I hope yoy enjoy this. I will try really hard to get at least 3 new chapters in this week, but that might change. Life is just crazy. Thank you everyone I hope all of you amazing people have a great day/night! Bye Gunters!!! Love you!!

Written on Sunday April 1st, 2018