Ahh... kissing is good!

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing here, idiot?" she said. She took her arm under mine, and locked them together.

"Breakfast." I said simply, avoiding her eyes. Why did I avoid her eyes? I could feel her smile, when we walked over to the feasthall, but when I looked at her, I suddenly got the feeling that I forgot something. Something that had to do with Alex? Something related to her good kissing-mood?

___

When we walked inside the feast hall. Mallory, Halfborn and T.J were already at the table, waving enthusiastic at us. Alex pulled her arm to her, and ran over to them. She hadn't been in the hotel lately, because she was at the Chase Space, working. I know it's gonna sound ridiculous, but it was actually her who did most of the work. I was normally at the kitchen talking to Blitzen and Hearthstone, or sitting at my office (which were actually just my bedroom) writing to one of Odins servants - not valkyries - so he could send me food, pillows and all that stuff, to make the Chase Space more of a home, to the homeless kids. Alex took care of the kids, comforted them, and let them talk out about their problems.

Sometimes when she was in good mood, she came into my bedroom with another little kid, and made me answer some questions.

There was one day, a kid asked me if I was dating Alex. Alex was holding the little girl's hand, and smiled amused at me. As that embarrassed fool I am, I just scratched the back of my head, blushed, and answered winking to Alex:

"Well... yeah we are dating, but sometimes I feel like we're saving children, and going out on missions, more, than going on dates and kissing."

Of course the little kid didn't understand my exact meaning, which I found really good. Find out yourself why. I actually just said it for fun, but when the kid left the room, Alex asked me, if I could take her out on a date. I just smiled, maybe a little sheepishly, and pulled her into a kiss. Actually she stopped me, with laying her hand on my chest,

"I'm not kissing you before, you've taking me out on that date, Mags." She smiled, and walked out of the room. I just stared dumbfounded at her. Maybe I was waiting for her to come back, and give me the kiss. I sighed, and sat down to finish my paper writing.

I hadn't got time to take her out on that date though, so I think I was kind of lucky when she kissed me before.

She rarely did what she did, when she walked over to our buddies: She gave Mallory a hug, and high fived the boys. Then she sat down beside Mallory. I smiled at them, and sat down beside Alex. Then, magically, a plate appeared in front of me.

"Falafel." I said immediately. It appeared too, in front of me.

"Magnus," Mallory said, and sighed. "You CAN'T eat falafel in the morning." I looked annoyingly at her.

"But I like falafel." I said, and took a bite of it. I tasted good. I know that Valhallas food are supposed to be the best, but I still thought that Fadlan's Falafel's falafel was better. Please, don't kill me Odin.

"Just let him, Mal." Halfborn said. "Hmm... If Magnus love falafel that much... It could be worth a try..."

"Don't." Mallory warned, her eyes burning fiercely over a falafel.

"Falafel." Halfborn said smiling. All signs of his formerly food vanished and got replaced by the same falafel at mine. He send me a look and took a bite. His eyes cleared up and a huge smile covered his face: "Gods, this is good!" he yelled. I smiled at him. His voice was so high that some hotel guests were looking weird at us. Mallory slapped him on his head and signed defeated.

"Ouch." He said frowning at her. She just shrugged her shoulders. Alex rolled her eyes. Sometimes, Mallory and Halfborn, just bickered like an old couple. Not that it worried me that much. Oh, maybe I should replace "sometimes" with, "always", if you get my point.

________________________________________(Time skip)______________________________

It was time for our daily death, and I teamed up with floor 19.

We ran over the field, and like always, we were the target - or more specifically: me. Just because I was the bloody healer, and could heal my buddies, then it doesn't mean that I'm the most dangerous! Then suddenly, Jack, appeared in front of me. He looked as good as always, (feel my sarcasm, please).

"Good, you're out." I said to him. "Go kill some for me, will you?" If he had a forehead, then I could imagine him frown.

"Dude, is there no 'it's so good to see you, Jack!' or 'I missed you so much, Jack! or-" I cut him of.

"Jack, I missed you so much." I tried to sound enthusiastic, but I couldn't. I knew he wouldn't attack if I didn't say anything like that. "Would you please kill someone now?"

"Thanks, buddy. It's kind of a shame, that all these weapons around here are males," He then said. A guy from floor 25, came running up to us. I almost smacked my head, of his stupidity.

"I miss that hottie, Riptide." The sword continued, while it cut the dude in half. The dude gave someone behind me thumbs up. I quickly turned around, but it was to late. Jack didn't get it either. There was a girl behind me. She were black pants, and a white shirt with the quote: Dead is a good thing! She pointed the sword directly at me, and swung her sword. Jack this time, were quick, and blocked it when the blade were about 1 inch, from my face. Then, I felt a sudden pain in my leg, and an ax were deep buried in it. Of course I was under a attack. Another guy behind me, were still in his throwing position, but before he could dance in succeed, or whatever he would do, someone with a wire, cut his head of. I looked to my right, and saw this smirking, green-haired girl looking at me.

"You're such an idiot." She said. She looked at the ax in my leg, and frowned. "Get that out now!" she commanded. I sighed and tried to pull it out.

"Dude, you okay?" My sword said. The girl was laying on the ground, dead.

"I'm fine." I answered. I gasped in pain. Alex sent me a look: You're clearly not okay.

"You're not!" she said, and began walking over to me.

"Alex, it doesn't matter, I'm going to die, I don't now, in about 5 minutes?"

"You're NOT gonna die!"

"It doesn't matter!"

"Yes it does!" She was now face to face with me. I just thought she was going to say, something romantic like: 'I care about you to much' or 'I love you'. But, yeah, I'm really bad at guessing. "If you die, then you can't take me out on that stupid date after this, because you're healing!" Oh, I thought. "And then I can't kiss you properly!" she screamed now. That was why she was being in such a good mood, this morning! We were going on a date! I'm such a bad boyfriend! When she said the last sentence, the battle stopped in the reach of a half mile.

"Uhm... I meant..." she looked around, her face, as red, as my red sweater. "And then I can't kill you properly...?" It sounded more like a question, than an angry line. I saw Halfborn and T.J looking at each other. Then they burst out in laughter. Halfborn trowed his sword, with tears in his eyes, so fast that it hit a einheir in his chest. He didn't notice it because he laughed so much. All the fighting began again.

I looked at the blushing Alex, and when a spear finally hit me in the chest, I caught Alex' waist and starred into her sparkling eyes:

"Then do it now." I said. Without saying anything, she kissed me. I could feel her body shake, and knew she'd been stabbed or something like that, but right now we didn't cared. We both died in each others arms: That's what I call a honorable dead.