Unification-Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Let's go then, shall we?" said Tager as he began walking. Makoto and Tsubaki followed him while assisting Noel. I stared at their backs as they slowly got further and further away.

Soon I began to follow them but I was encased in a feeling of........helplessness? No...........pure sadness and disappointment.

'*sigh* Why couldn't I heal her? It worked when I was injured......'

Meanwhile.........(Yu's POV)

'Lulu.......where did you go?'

The gang and I have been walking aimlessly through the red fog for a while now, looking for Lulu. I just hoped she wasn't attacked by a shadow. I knew she had powers but I didn't know if she could use them in combat. Thus, I was worried.

"This fog is really starting to piss me off," said Kanji. "I'm with Kanji-kun. I really want to find Lulu," said Yukiko.

'I couldn't agree more........'

"Well, Well. Long time no see."

"Huh?" We all stopped as a new voice rang through our ears.

"Wait a sec........I recognize that voice!" said Chie. She stepped forward and I saw 4 familiar figures step through the fog.

Akihiko Sanada, Mitsuru Kirojo, Labrys and Aigis.

"Master!"

"Hey Chie

"Hey Chie."

"It seems we all meet again," said Mitsuru-san.

"Yeah......but why is it that we only see each other when there's something bad happening," said Kanji.

"Hey.......did you guys hear that?" said Yosuke. We all looked at Yosuke. 'Hear what?' "Hmmm? Nope. I think the fog is getting to you Yosuke," said Chie. Deciding to test his question for myself, I tuned out any and all noise that was in close proximity.

.....................

.................

CLANK

That noise......it sounding like the crashing of some material........metal perhaps. "What's wrong partner?" said Yosuke. "You were right. There is something going on in the distance." I began walking in the direction I believe I heard the sound come from. The noise was getting louder and louder. Soon I realized what it was.............weapons clashing.