A/N: [Sway] EXPLANATION

Hey guys! So I've been thinking about my OC's powers. I like them and all and I hope you do too........but I'm not sure if YOU can truly visualize it. So I'm going to give an explanation of what I mean when I describe fight scenes or when my OC's EXS/Drive/Semblance comes into play in any way.

Explanation: The EXS/Drive/Semblance [Sway] allows my OC to control stellar gravity. It is fueled by confidence and limited by fear. It's full potential can be unleashed when my OC is confident and if she is using it during a starry night.

Forms: There are different words I use to explain what form the EXS/Drive/Semblance is being used in. My OC can naturally float with her powers with ease.

-When a Pulse occurs, balls of greenish teal light appear around my OC. She is able to propel herself in any direction, usually leaving a trail of light behind her. The pulse can even lift others around her in close proximity if powerful enough. The pulse itself is translucent.
              Those balls of light can be exploded or imploded by my OC if she wishes. Those bursts can damage her enemies (like in the previous chapter). This is the most difficult technique she has at her disposal currently as it tires her out the fastest.

-When a Field or Aurora is used, my OC can control the gravity space around other objects or beings (like when she was training with Rachel). The Field/Aurora originates from her and must expand outwards to reach others however. She used this to suspend Carmine, placate Hyde and assist Linne in the previous chapter. Objects require good stability or else they could implode or explode.

-When a Surge is used, my OC channels her power through other planes or objects. In combat this can be used in a variety of ways.

I hope that cleared up everything and you now have a clear visualization of my OC's powers.