Signs

Alright! Next chapter!

BTW.....AN ENGLISH DUB BUILD OF BB TAG IS GONNA BE AT SAKURA CON, ANIME BOSTON AND ANIME ASCENSION!!!

Enjoy cx~

In the Blazblue Possibility........(Narration)

'The anomaly.......it continues to grow,' thought Es. She stood guard at the gate like she always has. For that was her purpose. Her mission. She was the Guardian of the Gate. Es' eyes turned slightly glazed. As if she was conversing with someone or something.

 As if she was conversing with someone or something

"...............Understood. I shall fulfill my duty. As the Azure commands."

Es glowed blue as she spun in the air. She soon disappeared in a blue light.

Meanwhile ..........(Rachel's POV)

I floated above my castle and stared at the full moon...........there were a few cracks in it. 'How odd.'

I could feel as though something foreign was on its way. It did not feel good yet not bad either. It felt...as if something was going to happen and the process has already begun. I descended to the ground. Nago and Gii came by my side.

"Princess?"

"I do not know Gii," I said as I closed my eyes. "Whatever this means, I know we should be prepared. Hmph.....Things are getting more interesting."

"It's been a while since we've had some excitement," said Nago.

In the Persona possibility........(Lulu's POV)

"I......I don't believe this........." My arm was no longer in the sling. There was no pain, strain or discomfort. "It.......healed," said Yosuke. "Did......did I do that? That's never happened before."

I was genuinely confused as to how my powers were able to heal me. 'I know this wasn't always the case. Hyde wasn't healed when we battled Carmine,' I thought.

"I think you just unlocked a new power Lulu," said Yu with a curious gaze. I looked back down at my arms. I moved my left arm effortlessly.

"Yeah......I think your right." "That's awesome Lulu-chan!" said Teddie happily. 'Lulu-chan?......Hehehe!' Smiling at Teddie's remark, I nodded. "So.....I can heal now."

"Sweet! Not many of us can heal actually," said Chie. Yukiko nodded as well stating that she and Yosuke were the main healers on their team.

Knock knock

We all turned towards where we knocking; Kanji's door. Soon it slid open to reveal an elderly woman in a green kimono.