#1 Where you meet

Lincoln Burrows
You met Lincoln in the bar. He was getting him self a drink and tried to forget his criminal problems. You walked toward him and sat at the chair next to him. "Give me a vodka." You ordered the bartender. He noticed you, not because of the vodka, but because of your long brown curly hair, your green eyes and your sobering way; drinking vodka and forget all your problems.

Michael Scofield
You met Michael a long time ago in the fourth grade of highschool. He liked your interrests in ingeneering and your cute and innocent smile. Most of the time he helped you with your homework, even if you DID understand everything, you just liked his presence and he liked yours.

Sara tancredi
You met Sara in the infirmary. It was your first time at the workplace and someone had to explain where everything was and how everything worked in prison. You looked for someone who could help you and saw a woman standing in the infirmary next to a prisoner, helping to cover his bloody wound by pressing a cloth on it. You walked toward her and helped her handing over the medicine she needed to stop the blood flowing. "It can hurt badly, but you have to get over it." She warned the prisoner while pressing the cloth with the medicine in it against his shoulder.
The prisoner groaned and pushed the cloth away causing it to fall down. You both went down to grab the cloth which made both your hands touch each other. You looked at her and saw both her green eyes staring at yours. For a moment you felt the world freeze. She smiled softly at you and you both started to get a blush of faint on your cheeks.

Theodore Bagwell
You met Theodore when he was robbing a store. You were cashier and had a boring life, always pretending being happy and sell stuff people didn't even need to have. You saw him enter the store. "Hand me over the money!" He said aiming a gun at you.
"Or else what?" You asked him with a straight face. "Otherwise I'm gonna kill that pretty face of yours!" He said. You shrugged your shoulders and waited for him to shoot. He walked to the back of the counter and was standing next to you, still aiming his gun at your face. He looked at you with an oddly face and saw you didn't give a f*ck so he took the money out of the counter by him self. One question was whirling inside of your brain but you didn't dare to ask him yet. He turned around as soon as he got all the money and walked toward the exit. Just before he wanted to close the door behind him, you asked him the question that was whirling around in your head. "Can I go with you?"

Fernando Sucre
You met Fernando when one of your friends was getting involved in a fight with one of his friends. You both supported your friend and didn't noticed each other at first sight. But then one of his friends started to flirt with you which you didn't like. You asked his friend friendly to stop flirtling but that didn't help. He was pinching your ass and you didn't like that as well. Fernando walked toward his friend and slapped him in his face. "Haven't you heard the girl?" He said angry. He walked towards you and looked you in the eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded and gave him a softly smile. You liked his concern about you. Never has there been a man who gave you that kind of protection feeling. And soon you started to date each other.