quick description

Dedicated to:sarcasmxstrawberries
*****

Coming soon: June 2018

Charlotte "Charlie" Creswell is at the top of her class, in every way. She's dwells  among the Elites of Orlando making her - or her parents- filthy rich. She lives her life striving to be perfect... ... which causes her to unknowingly, but surely, slowly self destruct.

That being said, as the captain of the volleyball team at the East River Elites Boarding School, turning the heads of all her classmates, and having the greatest friendship squad known to mankind, Charlie is bound to have a life full of struggles and adventures.

Everything is seemingly normal, that is, until Ezra Stevenson comes into the picture. He pushes her beyond her comfort zone daring her to expand her horizons to truly see the world beyond prestige and riches. That prompts her to begin questioning herself and everything she's ever known.

So come, join her, as she starts a journey to find who she truly is beneath all of her perfectly poised, carefully constructed appearance.

() () () () () () () () () () () () () () () ()

Hey there!

I came up with this story while I was washing the dishes..... So bear with me on the craziness that with slowly start to complie throughout the book.

I'll see you soon...

-Rosalie