yee

It was 5 am Gerard decided to give it a couple more of reads to his science  exam because last night he didn't really studied  because he insisted that he wanted to finish a drawing  that was coming out really great so he didn't want to leave it for later so here he is trying to study for his exam but he was thinking about new ideas for drawings. After an hour he finally memorised the whole exam and he was proud  the only problem was that he was feeling sleppy but he didn't really have time for sleeping right now he had to get ready to go. He decided to take the fastest and  the most delicious way to keep you awake, coffee.

He went to check if the coffee he left yesterday was still on the fridge. But it wasn't. He was wondering who the fuck took his coffee, anyways, he didn't have time for this he looked around the fridge if there was an apple  somewhere he read that also helped to keep you awake but for his luck there wasn't any god damn apple either.

He checked the time he didn't have time either to go buy a coffee. It was going to be a long day

when he arrived to school he already felt really sleepy."God I hope this day ends already"-He yawned he went to the bathroom to splash his face with water.

Later in his science class somehow he managed to do the whole exam without any problem but he had trouble on math and history I mean who wouldn't.

At the end of the school he was waiting for mikey who after 5 minutes of waiting he came out with Pete."Hey, um could you tell mom I'm going to Pete's?"-He asked his brother hoping he said yes which he actually did."yeah sure I'll tell her ,uh, I guess I'll see you later"-he said good bye to his beloved brother. 'God dammit I'm really fucking  tired' - he tought like seriously he could just sleep on the ground right now but he had to get home or his mom would freak out.

He was walking home, it seemed like years until he finally arrived his mom was in the living room watching something. "Hi mom mikey is at Pete's so he won't come until later I'll be in my room"-He said running upstairs. He instantly laid on his bed and slept.

A/N 

I kind of have internet now

YAY

but it's slow sometimes but what ever. It's my neighboor's (not stolen)

I had this chapter for a few weeks bc I was thinking in updating it on march 22nd *ouch* but I didn't have internet and when It came back It was late so wOoops still have a little bit of writer's block but what god damn ever