Kissing In The Rain

You all asked me about this chap so here it is~ enjoy~

~~~

Oh, how you hated rain on that day. Why did it have to start right in that very moment, when you and Dazai were having such a lovely walk in the park? The atmosphere was so calming and romantic, Dazai was telling you about his old friend, who was resting in peace now, but suddenly, the skies got dark, the warm breeze turned into a cold wind and finally, the first heavy drops fell from the sky.

"(Y/N)~!" Dazai called you "We can hide here until the rain finishes~"

You looked at where the voice of your dear friend was coming from, before rushing to the awning, Dazai was staying under. Luckily, the park you two were walking in was near the shrine and as always, there were lots of awnings and benches around it.

You rushed to Dazai, finally hiding from the cold rain drops, as you shivered slightly, wrapping yourself up into Dazai's coat, that he gave you a couple of minutes before, even more.

"We're lucky, that we found this place." Dazai said, sitting on the bench "Or else, we had a great opportunity to get wet from head to toes."

"I hope, that the rain won't last too long though." You replied

"At least, the smell in the air after it will be pleasant~" Dazai smiled softly "To be honest, I love slight rains like this one~"

"You call this a slight rain?" You chuckled

"Well, I meant, that it's not a storm-like rain." He explained "In fact, I hate storms. It brings up bad memories."

"Bad memories?" You asked "You mean, that night, when..."

You didn't have to continue to let him know what you were talking about. You already knew the story about that day, when his best friend died and how he left the mafia after it, and also, you knew, that Dazai hated it, when someone reminded him about it out loud. It was already very hard for him to remember it and even tell you about it so making him hear it one more time was not a good idea.

"Oh no, not just that." He replied "I meant, those nights, when..."

Suddenly, he stopped in the middle of the sentence, clearly doubting wether he should tell you more or not.

That was something unusual of him. Usually, he always told you everything because you never judged him and always accepted him the way he was. Nor that you could possibly dislike something in him. Little did he know, that the more he told you about himself, the more he made you admire him and respect him as a man. You just couldn't help, but stare at him in awe, when he was telling you some of those unbelievable stories about his past, because you couldn't believe, that such a wonderful human exists.

Dazai was always someone, that you were not only in love with, but also respected him more, than anyone else.

"Those nights, when...what?" You asked "Dazai, you can tell me."

"Well..." He sighed, looking down for a moment "Storms just remind of  those nights, when I was laying in beds of some unknown women and looked out of the window, feeling like the stray dog."

You blushed slightly because of his words. It was obvious, that he was experienced with relationship and even sexual intercourse, but talking with him about it was a little different. Plus, it made you feel that bitter sensation of jealousy inside of your chest, that you couldn't help, but feel. You weren't blaming him though. You weren't even his girlfriend, to start with, and it was before he met you. You knew, that he probably did it to make himself feel like he wasn't as lonely as he truly was, but of course, "girls for one night" never help with such things.