0.1

— haruka's pov

— haruka's pov

They were close now, the demons.
I could feel it with my entire body.
How they tried to reach for me from the dark shadows, how they were ready to rip me into pieces.

My whole body was shaking uncontrollably until I suddenly felt two arms around me and I was pulled into a warm embrace.

I heard how she whispered something into my ear but my pulse was so loud I couldn't hear what she said.
She kept caressing my hair and hummed a comforting melody.

The last thing I remembered before drifting off to sleep was her sweet soothing scent.

I woke up the next day feeling empty.
I sleepily reached out my hand to grab for her addicting warmth again but the only thing meeting my hand was the hard, cold mattress.

Warm tears were welling out of my eyes.
I knew that she was gone but the hope would never leave my body and soul, no matter how much it hurt.
Even though her absence felt like a dozen sharp needles piercing my heart, I would never surrender to the darkness.

It had been a week since Michiru disappeared.

During a big battle between the sailor-senshis and the demons, something terrible happened.
The dark side had brought out a secret weapon, something not even Luna knew about.
It was a powerful cursed crystal with powers mightier than anything from our dimension.
With this crystal the demons tried to kill Sailor Moon but in the last second Sailor Neptune, my beloved Michiru, sacrificed herself to save Serenity.

Don't get me wrong, of course I'm thankful that Sailor Moon survived.
It's just that I never got to tell Michiru how I truly felt.

I never got to tell her how she made my heart flutter and made my legs turn to jelly.

I'm usually the badass kind of girl, someone you don't mess with.
Someone cold and tough that's not afraid to throw some hands.

However when she touched me or even just spoke or glanced at me I was the softest in the world.

The way she blushed when I hold her hand, the way she always cheered me up when I was sad, the way she played the violin so passionately.

Tears started streaming down my face again.
I shut my eyes and pressed my face into the pillow.

After a while I stopped crying and was just breathing softly.
I was about to close my eyes when a knock on my window caught my attention.

I reached out to open it and as soon as I did a dark figure jumped inside and landed on my bed.
I sat down beside her and reached for the small feline.
The black cat curled into a ball on my lap before looking at me with her glowing eyes.

I started to caress Luna and suddenly I felt calmness spreading through my body.

However I tensed up again when the black cat whispered:
"Haruka we need to talk.
It's about Michiru"

A/N
Yaaaay first chapter~
It's kinda short but oh well