The End of a Tale

Annabeth's POV:

Today is the day, the first day of summer. The day when everyone comes back to camp. this is when we will be discovered if out camps are going to be discovered.

Many demigods were revealed, many will never be safe in the mortal world again. But I'm heading off to collage next year. Percy and the rest of the gang will be coming with me. Maybe we will all have more luck in the year to come... Maybe this will be our chance to make a difference in the mortal world.

Just like our ancestors before us. Maybe  I can change the world!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Randoms!

I want to thank you for reading, being awesome supporters, and letting me have a great time writing this! I'm sorry my updates took so long, my chapters aren't that long, and that in truth they suck.

But I am no Rick Riordan so I'm sorry, and this is the official ending! Go read some more books, and keep being the beautiful, supportive readers that you are! It makes my day to see the lovely comments and listen to you guys rant but I love you all!

Thank you so much for everything Randoms!!!! You guys truely make this story what it is!

Night Randoms! Peace Out!