Part 18

Sharma Mansion!

Minutes have passed but the two souls who have recently found their home are still embraced tightly in each other's arms...None of them want to get out of the coziness the other has to offer

Gauri!! om calls out...

Hmmm....she says

Aaj poori raat yun he rehne ka iraada hai kya?? Om asks her hinting towards their hug ( Do you intend to stay the whole night like this?)

Aapko koi dikkat hai kya?? Gauri counter questions him getting out of their hug ( Do you have a problem?)

Jiss mauke ka maine sadiyon se intezaar kiya hai aur aaj jab wo aaya hai bhala kyun mujhe usse dikkat hogi?? He tells her looking into her eyes... ( Why will I have a problem with what I have been yearning for since decades..)

Mera bass chale toh main umar bhar tumhe yun he apni bahon main bhar ke ghoomun..he adds ( I wish I could cage you like this forever in my arms...I wish to carry you always)

Acha wo aap baad main kar lijiyega; filhaal toh bas hume rehne dijiye yuhin...saying this she hugs him back.... (Oh!! You can do that later but for now just let me stay encaged)

Burrying her face deep into his crook; she says.....Omkaraji hume yaad nhn hai ki hume kab aakhri baar itna sukoon mila tha! Hume yeh bhi yaad nhn hai ki kab hum aakri baar itne khush the; kab hum bina matlab ke jhoomna chahte the; chilaana chahte the...Gauri tells him.. (Omkaaji! I don't remember the last time I was this content and peaceful; I don't remember the last time I was this happy as I am today... I can't recall the last time I wanted to be free spirited and shout out aloud for the world to know; to swing in happiness)

Mujhe bhi gauri! yakeen maano mujhe nhn pta ki kab main aakhri baar muskuraya tha; jeena chah raha tha ....om tells her ( Feelings are mutual gauri! Trust me I don't remember when was the last time I had smiled; had the will to live)

Iss lamhe se zaada na he maine kuch maanga tha kabhi aur na he mujhe kuch chaheye tha....Tum ho toh sab hai meri zindagi main...He confesses to her making her blush! ( I had never asked for anything more than this moment...Neither do I need anything else besides this... With you by my side; I have everything I could ever need gauri)

Acha toh matlab aapko rayan aur omira kabhi nhn chaheye the?? Gauri asks him curiously ( so does that mean you never wanted rayan and omira??)

Mujhe hamesha se aarzoo thi tumhare saath apne parivaar ko aage badhaane ke liye par wo aarzoo tumhare saath se badi kabhi nhn thi! He truthfully tells her... ( I had The hots for a family; a family with you but it was never more than I hankered for your companionship)

Coming out of the hug she cups his face in her hands and says...Bahut pyaar karte hain na aap humse?? ( you love too much; don't you??)

Bahut zaada....Mujhe alfaaz kam pad jaayen apni mohabbat bayan karte karte; Main shayad tumhe kabhi samjhaa bhi na paaun ki main kya mehsoos karta hoon tumhare liye...Bas itna jaan lo ki tum wo sab ho jo mujhe badi he shiddat se chaheye; tum meri zindagi ka sukoon; mere saans lene ki wajah ho ..he tells her ( A lot; I feel like the words in the dictionary would fall short to express my love for you, I think I can never make you understand the depth of my love for you.. Just know that you are everything I had veraciously wanted; You are my life's truce; the reason for my breath..)

Yakeen maaniye aapko zaroorat bhi nhn hai...Gauri apne omkaraji ko bina unke kuch kahe he samjhti hai..Hume pehle se pta tha ki aap humse mohabbat karte hain; par hum chahte the ki aap use zaahir bhi Karen....hume dikhaayen ki hum aapke liye kya maayine rakhte hain....She confesses ( Trust when I say this...You don't need to tell me anything..Gauri indentifies with her omkaraji without any need of words from him...I have known that you are head over heels in love with me since eternity, but I just wanted you to express it..I wanted you to show me what I mean to you..)