Waking Up•SURAN POV

Suran POV

I woke up that day, sweating, didn't care why, but I was exhausted. Still feeling like shit, nothing really changed from what I'm feeling for the  past few days. I wouldn't want to result to actually calling my state rn depression because I'm too afraid to actually admit it.
You may think I'm afraid to admit it to others, but I'm scared. I'm scared to tell myself that I'm actually depressed.

I picked up my phone, placing my thumb down the Touch ID of my phone, but because of the sweat in my hands, my fingerprint was declined, resulting for me to place my password instead which I haven't done in a long time. I just realized that I actually hate my password. I think I've had this password eversince my third year in highschool. Just some shitty things turned to some inside jokes that kept me smiling, cause by some actions done by some old friends. I should change that later.

As I opened my phone, I decided to run through some remidners in my head. As I was typing, Myun, my dog ran up to me, a proud smile formed in her lips. Kissing me, making me jump from the sudden contact with my dog, which never happens.

Myun climbed up, causing me to shove my hands away in order for her to lie down between my legs

Myun climbed up, causing me to shove my hands away in order for her to lie down between my legs. But as my hands flew through the air, my phone was threatening to fall, until my hands did its best to catch it.

I caught it with the tip of my fingers, but it (my fingers) was almost scattered everywhere, almost engulfing the screen, pressing down random areas of my unlocked phone screen.

As I looked through my phone, I find myself looking at my screen, displayed a notification.