Ong Seongwoo (2)

the idol producer imagines have been published.

Your POV

It's been a month since Seongwoo and I talked to each other. He and his girlfriend seem to be happy. Fans constantly ask me and or Seongwoo if we are still friends. I just give them a shrug. Because I honestly still don't know.

Seongwoo's POV

I just got back from Daniel's house. Everyday (y/n) just somehow pops into my mind and I think about her all day. I fished my keys out of my pocket and opened the door.

"Tiff.." I cut myself off when I saw her with some guy on her sofa 'snogging their ass off'. I shook my head, "We're done." I said. "Fine" she just rolled her eyes and went back to her man. I got in my car and drove to (y/n)'s house. The light turned green and I pressed the gas. I looked over to my side and I saw a truck heading my way. I was frozen. I let the driver hit me. People screaming was the last thing I heard.

Your POV

It's been 4 days now and Seongwoo still hasn't woken up. The second I got the call I wasted no time to head over to the hospital. Doctors say he's in a slight coma.

"Seongwoo, please wake up. Your friends need you, your fans need you and your family needs you. And Seongwoo, I need you. I love you, more than best friends. Please please please just wake up." I squeezed his cold hands hoping for a sign telling me he's winning the battle. A few seconds later, he squeezed my hand back. I looked up and saw a teary-eyed Seongwoo looking at me. "I've loved you since the day I met you. I guess Tiffany and the other girls I've dated were just distractions. I mean it, I love you." I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you (y/f/n)."

"I love you too Ong Seongwoo."

(a/n- cliche)

some months later

I quickly shot up in bed, my chest rising and falling quickly as I took in deep breaths. My hand came up to run my fingers through my hair slowly in an attempt to calm myself down as I glanced over at the spot next to me that was being taken up by my boyfriend who was beginning to stir slightly.

It was a real relief to see him laying there, especially after that terrible dream that I can't seem to get rid of. I don't have it often, but it does come back every now and then, it just changes a bit. It's always Seongwoo either dying or leaving me in the most horrible way. It started happening after Seongwoo recovered from his coma. It's terrible.

"Did you have another bad dream, baby girl?" He asks softly, his voice slightly groggy from sleep. He knew about the dreams, and he wouldn't stop bugging me about it when he realized they kept coming back. I finally gave in and told him about it after the third time it occurred and ever since then, he did anything he could to help calm me down whenever the dream came back.

"Yeah.." I whisper, looking down at my hands until I feel his own hand take mine gently.

"Come here." Seongwoo mumbled, pulling me closer to him, causing me to lie back down and snuggle up to his chest as close as I can.

Seongwoo wrapped his arms around my body protectively as he pressed a couple of kisses to my head."I'm here, baby, I'm not going anywhere." I heard him whisper into my ear soothingly as he brought his hand up to run his fingers along my back slowly. I nodded my head slightly as I looked up at him, my bottom lip trapped between my teeth as I chewed at it.

"Will you sing to me?.." I asked quietly after a moment, hoping he'd agree. His singing was absolutely beautiful and it always helped calm me down no matter what, which is why I usually asked him to sing to me whenever I was stressed out or just having a bad day. I wouldn't mind listening to it all day long if I could. Seongwoo looked down at me with soft brown eyes as he nodded his head. "Of course." He said before turning to rest on his side so he was facing me completely. As he pulled me to his chest, he ran his fingers through my hair soothingly and cleared his throat quietly before he began to sing 'be alright' softly into my ear.

I shut my eyes as I buried my face against his chest, my arms wrapping around his waist tightly, in fear that he'd suddenly disappear if I didn't. I listened to him quietly, starting to relax immediately as he continued to sing to me softly, his fingers still running through my hair.

"Don't you worry, cause everything's gonna be alright.." Seongwoo sang softly as he lifted my head up slightly with his finger so he can look into my eyes, a gentle smile making its way onto his lips. "I love you. Everything's gonna be alright.."

A soft smile of my own made its way onto my pink lips as I watched him quietly, my hand cupping his cheek when he rested his forehead against mine. My thumb stroked his cheek slowly as both our eyes fluttered shut and we held each other close. In all honesty, I have no clue what I'd do without Seongwoo. He always knows what to say and do to keep me happy and I have no clue how I got to be so lucky, but I'm glad I did.

"Thank you." I mumbled out tiredly after a moment when I felt myself starting to drift off into sleep. Seongwoo had stopped singing a while ago and was now just whispering sweet things into my ear. From things like how much he loves me to how he'd never leave me because I was his whole world.

"Anything for you, baby." I heard him whisper as his legs wrapped with my shorter ones and rubbed his thumbs in small circles against my hips.

"I love you." Was the last thing I heard come from his lips before I finally fell back to sleep feeling safe in his warm embrace.