chapter53. sexual tension

Start from the beginning

Taehyung cradles Jungkook's cheeks softly with his hands,  caressing the smooth skin with the pads of his thumbs
"Let's see where this takes us" he says lowly and smilies warmly.

The older brunette starts off, he pecks Jungkook's forehead, then his cheeks,  and his nose making jungkook let out a breathy light laugh.

What is this
Why is he doing this

With every kiss,  Taehyung lingers near his freshly showered skin and suddenly Jungkook's breath hitches out of nerves.

Taehyung knowing what he is up to

in response,  the older presses more kisses in those same places,  and Jungkooks breathing eventually slows down to a steady rhythm, getting accustomed to Taehyung's lips sweetly peppering his skin, it's a foreign touch that further ignites Junakook's excitement.

Why foreign? Because Jungkook never got kisses on his every detailed face skin but his lip from taehyung.

Hearing Jungkook's breathing even out and seeing the shy smile that comes onto his face.  Tachyung stops his raid of light kisses and runs his hands down lungkook's muscular arms before resting them on his tiny waist.

Jungkook eyes peek up at Taehyung curiously .  The older's eyes pierce deeply into Jungkook's chocolate orbs before trailing down to his lips and back up again,  a silent way of asking for consent. 
Jungkook nods. 
With anticipation and giddy nervousness,  Jungkook watches Taehyung lean closer to him.  The grip on his slim waist tightens a little,  and those same hands nudge him forward. 

I can never get enough of his body.

Slowly,  Jungkook's eyes flutter close as he savors the few seconds before and when their lips finally collide.
Taehyung starts with a peck on Jungkooks lips-short,  satisfying,  and anything but chaste. 

He repeatedly pecks the soft lips as Jungkook's limp arms move on their own.  His hands crawl to Taehyung's chest,  fingers pinching the silk material out of pleasure,  and continue their journey behind Taehyung's neck. 

Taehyung responds to the touch with longer kisses,  grazing his lips skillfully around the younger's, who are moving in sync with his.

After a long journey of trying to figure out how to kiss

They Mastered it now

Luscious and plump,  jungkooks lips are everything Taehyung imagined and more,  and he is getting addicted to his bittersweet taste of raspberry lip balm. 
Another long minute took him in the bathroom is because he wore lip balm, huh?

Jungkook,  also,  is on cloud nine whilst kissing Taehyung.   all he cares about is Taehyung, whose lips are exploring his and making his body feel immeasurable wonders.  Beads of sweat along with wet hair drops trickle down his neckand collect at his chest. 
The insides of his stomach are pooling wildly.

This is new...

Taehyung lets go first, from the makeout session,  his hands  went and cupped around Jungkook's red face as he asks, "Are you okay so far,  Kookie?" 

But instead of jungkook replying,  the shy younger takes the oppurtinity and presses his lips on top of Taehyung's,  catching the older and himself by surprise.