5/5👿

Ten held the flower as he passed out.

The memory flower was safe on Ten's hand. It was Redish blue.

Taeil was curious what he was holding so he took it from the unconscious male's grasp.

There he saw a sad yet full of love scenery.

"Ten... Doyoung is just upset he didnt get it to the final round of the game..."

Ten smiled at Doyoung and wrapped his arms around the upset male.

"Let me go!"

Ten smiled and kissed Doyoung's forehead.

"One more shit Kim Doyoung and I'll leave you alone."

Started to cry and Ten just wrapped his arms around Doyoung for comfort.

"I love you but you dont know..." Ten whispered sadly to himself as he hugged the sleeping male.

•••

"Hold on... where is my human body?" Ten asked who just woke up.

No one dared to say a word and he ran to the place where his body was kept safely and securely.

"We were an hour late... my dad knew about this and we got punished." Taeyong hung his head low and Ten cant help but fell on his knees.

Taeyong's face glowed differently and his punishment was to become a human for a short or long period of time.

"I can never go back in being a human?"

"Yeah... you'll become a devil and with no memories of your past... you cant take them with you anymore... I begged mom and dad to give you that body but in return... you'll never be a human again."

Ten cant help but smile.

"Thanks man. Where is the box?"

"Oh. And about the box... they all disappeared."

Doyoung approached him and gave him a gentle hug. He smiled and leaned on Doyoung's shoulder.

"Hey..."

"Either way... you're still the Ten I love and I grew up with. You may dont have your human body now but you still have the soul I loved right?"

"I dont remember anything and I'm-"

"We can always make new memories? Some of your past maybe very important but... I think you can feel it inside you already. " Doyoung smiled gently and kissed his forehead.

"What about the kids?"

"Are you really Dada Ten?" Jisung and Nana asked.

Ten didnt know how to respond at that. He lost his memories but it was his soul, but different body and no memories from his past.

He picked up the fifteen year old male and the young wizard gasped.

"You're really my Dada Ten!"

All eyes were on them filled with curiousity.

"Dada Ten used to carry me like this."

How absurd.

"Ah... Ten's the only one that carries him like that." Johnny said.

"Our Ten is back! Group hug!"

They all hugged Ten and the latter smiled widely. He felt home again.

"Are you really suspended for six months? I'm sorry man. I dragged you into this mess... You're not kidding right?" Ten asked sadly.

"Mhmm... I'll be a human for six months. No need tl worry guys. Its not like I serve my Kingdom. I just have Prince as a title. I'll be okay."

They ate dinner all together and it was Doyoung, Ten, Jaemin and Jisung who did the dishes together.

"Da." Jaemin called and Ten smiled at his son.

"Nothing."

They all headed to their room and they all laid in the king sized bed with  Jisung and Jaemin between them.

No words were exchanged. Ten smiled as Jaemin rested his head on his arm.

"Night Dada. Night Sung. Night Mama." Jaemin smiled and drifted off to his dreamland

"Night Mama. Night Hyung. Night Dada." Jisung was hugging his Mama Do and fell asleep later on.

"Still not sleeping?" Ten mouthed to Doyoung.

Doyoung smiled and shook his head.

Ten reached out his hand for Dpyoung to hold it and the elder gladly took it. They laced their hands and smiled at each other.

Moments later they got out of bed carefully so the boys wont wake up.

They headed downstairs and saw Jeno. Ten smiled at his Nana's man.

"Nana is inside sleeping."

Jeno smiled widely before heading to Doyoung's room.

"Kids. Sleep early. " Kun warned and Renjun and Chenle wrapped their arms around Winwin and Kun.

"Can we sleep inside your room?"

Winwin turned to look at Kun who smiled and nodded.

"Leggo mah boys."

They all just laughed at Winwin who had a huge smile plastered on his face.

Ten and Doyoung smiled at the scene. They headed to the kitchen first to grab something.

"Good boy snoopy." Lucas smiled happily as he feed Jungwoo with strawberry.

They grabbed two cans of fruit soda and headed to the gardens. They laid on the grassy field and Doyoung rested his head on Ten's arm.

"I'll be immortal then. What will happen to you Dodo? You're still a human." Ten said as he stared at the starry skies.

"Will that make me less to love you?"

Ten shook his head and kissed Doyoung's forehead softly. He wrapped his arms around him and smiled.

"No... I was just wondering if you'll still love me even though I'm not the same-"

"Yes Chittaphon. I will still love you the same or maybe even more..."

For a short period of time... Ten's heart was already beating out of control he can feel different emotions inside him.

"I dont have any idea what I was before." Ten whispered sadly as they both sat up.

"So what if you cant remember your past? You can feel it right? All you have to do is stay here with me... with us."

Ten laughed at the wrong moment causing Doyoung to glare at him.

"You may still not realize your feelings for now but... I want to tell you I love you Ten..."

Ten smiled and crashed their lips. It was just an innocent touching of lips but it was special for the both of them.

"I'll remember that..."

Doyoung smiled and nodded. Ten wrapped his arms around Doyoung and rested his chin on Doyoung's shoulder.

He maybe not a human anymore and no traces of memory from his past but with Doyoung. He's confident.