1/5👿

Three weeks later.

"Wake up Ten-ah. I cooked your favorite dish. Come join me."

Doyoung refuses to accept the sad reality. He went back to their mansion which belonged to the prince of hell, Taeyong who also happens to be his friend. They decided to place Ten in a glass like coffin to make him look like sleeping beauty.

Ten's body just looks lile sleeping because of the spells and fairy dusts from his fairy and wizard friends.

His immortal friends could only pity and comfort Doyoung. They felt sorry for their human friends Doyoung and Ten.

"You sure are desperate." Doyoung turned to face his other bestfriend Jaehyun who was rubbing his temple with much irritation.

"What can I do? I want to have him back Jeff. I dont think I can live without him."

"Dude. Stop it. You're acting like a married couple." Johnny said.

"Well... we havent date but... I dont want to last another day without him..."

Jaehyun sighed for the nth time. Doyoung is sure desperate.

"Cant you just bite him?" The human practically begs his vampire friend but the vampire looked at him with sad eyes.

"I cant... I'm already married to Taeyong and I cant bite anyone else besides him."

"How about Johnny, Winwin, Lucas and Jeno?"

"Sorry hyung... We cant. Its against the rules." The Vampire prince, Lucas said.

"What about the fairies Nana, Mark, Jungwoo and Renjun?" Doyoung asked.

"I'm sorry hyung. Ressurecting the dead is beyond our limits." The fairy prince, Jungwoo said.

"Wizards Yuta, Haechan, Jisung and Chenle?" They all shook their heads motioning it was impossible.

"The wolves Hansol, Taeil, Kun cant do anything about it."

"What about black magic?" Jisung offers and his hyungs turned wide eyed.

"But isnt it too risky?" Jaehyun asked.

"We miss Ten hyung too..." Nana said and bit his lip to prevent himself from crying. Nana was also known as Ten's baby.

"Can he come back?" Jisung pleads.

"Prince Taeyong should be aware of this. Can you go wake him up Jaehyun-hyung?"

Jaehyun nodded and headed to their shared room. Doyoung just waited patiently for the couple.

"Baby, wake up." Jaehyun kissed Taeyong's nose and the Prince scrunched his nose and wrapped his arms around Jaehyun still with his eyes closed.

"Baby... Wake up sleepyhead."

"No... I wanna sleep more." Taeyong whined.

"We have to help the kids." Jaehyun carried him bridal style and stood up.

"What's wrong?"

"They--- No. We... want to revive Ten."

Taeyong's eyes snapped opened and his black and red eyes glowed in an angry manner.

"We already talked about this." Taeyong snapped and Jaehyun swallowed the lump on his throat nervously.

"C-can we talk about this with the others this time?"

"No. Put me down." Taeyong was fully awake by now.

"What's happening?" Haechan asked  as they heard crashing from Mark's adoptive parents room.

"S-should I go check it out?"  Yuta asked.

"You're clearly scared out of your wits. Dont even dare." Hansol spoke and Doyoung bit his fingernails nervously.

Taeyong opened the door harshly and the kids flinched at the sound.

"Jaehyun I said NO!"

Jaehyun took a deep breath before back hugging the smaller male.

"Please Tae, listen up."

"Jaehyun. Please. I'm also suffering and I dont want to lose any of my kids ever again... Its also hurting me to see you like this." Taeyong snapped.

Taeyong was totally unaware of all of the pair of eyes on them. He was crying by now and so, Jeno, Jaemin, Mark, Donghyuck, Jisung, Chenle and Renjun.

Yuta and Hansol was quick enough to comfort Donghyuck.

Chenle made his way to his Dada Kun and Renjun made his way to his Mama Win.

Taeil and Johnny wrapped their arms around Jeno in attempt to comfort the younger male.

Mark shut his eyes tightly in attempt to stop crying. His adoptive parents are fighting. He tried to stay strong but failed. Jungwoo and Lucas wrapped their arms around Mark.

"Its all my fault." Jisung whimpered and Doyoung wrapped his arms around Jisung and Jaemin.

"Hush now kids..."

Taeyong made his way to the stairs and his eyes landed on the crowd. He saw the kids cry and he bit his lip in frustration.

"Taeyong please..."

"The answer will always be a no Jaehyun. Dont even try."

"Mommy... Can we atleast give it a shot?" Mark asked with tears flowing uncontrolled.

It trigged Taeyong.

"Do you all know what you're getting into?" Taeyong asked and Doyoung lifted up his face.

"Yes..."

"Are you aware that there would be a huge consequence?" Taeyong asked as he sat across Doyoung.

"What would be the consequences?"

"The common thing that the demon asked in exchange is soul. Well... your consequences depends on your demon."

Doyoung swallowed the lump on his throat nervously. Not just him but also the others who wanted to revive Ten.

"Ten can also come back, in exchange he wont be remembering all of us." Taeyong whispered.

"So that means he wont comeback? He will never come back?" Jaemin cried harder at his own question.

"It depends on the demon."

Doyoung fell into a deep thought and he was hesitating.

"Should I do it or not?" Doyoung turned to look at their kids Jisung and Nana who were crying their eyes out.

"I have decided." Doyoung took a deep breath and dared to look Taeyong on the eyes.

"So?"

"I'll do it for me and the kids... I just want to ask him a lot of things..."

"Ready yourselves for the upcoming results. It may be heartbreaking and I already warned you. I love you all my children."

Mark approached Taeyong and wrapped his arms around him.

"Thanks mommy."

"What can I do kids? I love you all." Taeyonf sighed and hugged Mark before kissing his temple.

"Did you and daddy made up?" Mark asked and Jaehyun scooted closer to them ans wrapped his arms around his husband and their son.

"Sorry Jae. I was just so stressed out." Taeyong smiled apologitically and kissed Jaehyun's cheek sheepishly.

"Its okay. I still love you most."

"Are you going to bring him back Mama Do?" Jisung asked.

Doyoung nodded and smiled.

"Whatever makes our babies happy. I love you two... you two are the only family I have."

"Mama Do... Dont be sad. Dada Ten will be here soon." Jaemin smile with a hopeful smile.

"Yes... he'll be here soon." Doyoung whispered.