2/5👿

Chittaphon relaxed on his seat as he fell into a deep thought.

"I wonder how old am I..." Chittaphon sighed and closed his eyes.

"How did I ended up in such place with such people..." Chittaphon just sighed again for the nth tike that day and fell asleep.

Doyoung took a glance at Ten's body before smiling. He approached him slowly and placed his hand on the glass.

"You'll be home soon..."

Jaemin backhugged him and no words were exchanged. Doyoung just smiled and shook his head.

"We all miss him Nana." Jaemin just nodded and Doyoung turned around and kissed his adopted son's head.

"Here's the book." Taeyong handed Doyoung the book with a wary look.

"I'll be okay."

Taeyong gave him a hug before heading upstairs with the others.

Doyoung, Jaemin and Jisung will be doing the magic while the others will just watch and guard them upstairs.

"Lets do it..."

Doyoung was holding the spell book while Jisung was holding his twig. Jaemin was holding his bag of pixie dust and he let out his wings in a nervpus manner.

"Shall we start?"

Chittaphon gasped when he felt his body was being sucked into a portal. He gripped tightly at his couch but failed. He was sucked into the magic portal.

"What's happening?"

He eventually arrived in a place where he was not fammiliar with. He came face to face with an orange haired boy who was looking at him with wide eyes.

"Omo... is this for real?" He heard a boy behind him say.

The orange haired boy was stoned and his eyes were still wide in surprise and his mouth was agape. Chittaphon cant help but smirk.

"Am I really that handsome?"

He lifted the human's chin and teasingly drawed their faces together. Their lips were about to touch but then he was pushed away by the orange haired male.

"What are you doing?"

Chittaphon smirked and crossed his arms and legs.

"What did you call me for?"

"I cant believe this... they look the same!"

Chittaphon totally forgot the kids behind him. He turned around and saw a fairy and a wizard who both had blonde hairs but different shades. The wizard's hair was in a lighter shade while the fairy's hair was in a darker shade.

"I know I look handsome but your stares are getting uncomfortable."

The kids started to cry and Chittaphon was startled. He rose his brow and crossed his arms.

"What? Are we just going to stare at each other? What do you want? Why did you call me? I was busy."

Orange haired boy was still in shock so Ten clicked his tongue in annoyance. He leaned closer to the stoned boy's face in attempt to kiss him again. Something was really weird with him. He wanted to kiss this human badly.

"Ten-ah..."

"My name is Chittaphon." The devil smirked.

"DID SOMEONE JUST SAID MY NAME IS CHITTAPHON?!" The hyper kid Lucas yells and ran downstairs with Jungwoo in his arms.

"LuCaAaSss pUuuTt  mEeE dOoWnn!"

"No! Bad snoopy. Stay!"

The others upstairs just face palmed and groaned when the hyperactive kid ran downstairs and showed himself in front of the demon.