4/5👿

It was just his third day together with them but...

Chittaphon adapted well around Doyoung's friends. He became close with Jaehyun, Taeyong, Hansol and Johnny.

He was distancing himself from Jisung and Jaemin. He didnt want the kids more. Something inside was telling him not to hurt them more.

"How are you going to bring him back? Possess him or something?" Johnny asked curiously.

"I have flesh and I cant do that." Chittaphon said and Hansol's brows furrowed.

"You're not just a soul?"

Chittaphon seemed offended by that. He rose his brow and crossed his arms.

"Pinch me. Take a better look at me."

The others were really impressed including the Prince of hell who was smiling happily causing his eyes to turn into little crinkled.

Ten laughed along as they laughed along. He looked upstairs and saw Doyoung carrying Jisung who was now sleeping in his arms and Jaemin was following Doyoung. Jaemin gave him a sad look before entering their room.

"Was Ten and Jaemin that close?" Taeyong smiled sadly and nodded.

"Taeyongie and I are their main parents. We are a complicated family. Our kids here had many parents. Their biological, the main/house parents which is Taeyong and I then their adoptive parents."

Chittaphons head was spinning. He was having a hard time in absrbing those.

"Taeil-hyung, do the honor in explaining."

"But Doyoung is the best at this!" Taeil whined.

"He's tuking the kids, Jisung and Jaemin to bed."

"So its like this Chittaphon."

"Each kid in this house, the teenagers to be precise has their own parent figure in this house besides us, the Main house parents. We call them the adoptive."

Chittaphon nodded and Taeyong continued.

"These are the list of parent couples inside this house; Johnny and Taeil. Jaehyun and I. Winwin and Kun. Hansol and Yuta. Lastly Doyoung and Ten."

"How come Lucas and Jungwoo doesnt have any?"

"Real speaking. Lucas is still 18 and Jungwoo is still 19. Lucas is a giant and he insists that the only baby in his life would be Snoopy aka Jungwoo. Lucas doesnt want to be babied so he doesnt have adoptive parents." Yuta said and Chittaphon's eyes widened. He did not expect that.

"Your kids are?"

"Haechan." Yuta and Hansol answered.

"Jeno." Johnny and Taeil answered.

"Renjun and Chenle." Kun and Winwin answered.

"Mark." Jaehyun and Taeyong annswered.

"Ah... so Ten and Doyoung's kids are Jaemin and Jisung?"

"Correct!"

Chittaphon just nodded before he took a last glance at door where behind it lies his so called sons.

"Please excuse me."

Chittaphon headed to Doyoung's room and knocked before entering. There he saw Jaemin curled on Doyoung's side while Jisung was sleeping on Doyoung's arms.

Or so he thought.

"Mama Do... if ahjusshi brings Dada back... would he still remember us?"

It hurt him.