*21* Latch - Disclosure

"I'm so encaptured, got me wrapped up in your touch

Feel so enamored, hold me tight within your clutch

How do you do it, you got me losing every breath

What did you give me to make my heart beat out my chest

I feel we're close enough

I wanna lock in your love

I think we're close enough

Could I lock in your love, baby?"

I leaned my head back in pure pleasure.

"Ooh, right there," I moaned, "oh, that feels good."

"You good now?" Kalli asked me.

"Yeah, thanks," I replied, "that stiff shoulder was really bugging me."

"No problem," she said, "you know I'm good at back massages."

I got up and grabbed my phone. Almost all of my friends were out of town for some reason, and the only ones still around for the weekend were Sequoia, Lydia, Lizzy, Regina, Crystal, and Annabeth.

"Ok, now remember," Kalli said to me, "me, Mom, and Dad are going out to eat tonight and then for a movie. So if you have any parties, remember to get everyone out by around 1:00 in the morning."

"Oh, don't worry," I replied, "I'm not throwing the party tonight. But I'll try to get home by 1:00. If not, cover for me."

She sighed then left. I could hear my parents' car backing down the driveway. Then I sat by the window and waited. Sequoia and Lydia were coming over to help me get ready, and we were meeting Annabeth, Crystal, Lizzy, and Regina at the huge party at Seth's house tonight.

I got distracted by my guitar for a minute, but then I heard the doorbell ring. I jumped up and sprinted down the stairs, almost sliding head first down them, and opened the door to see Sequioa and Lydia.

Then passed a lot of typical girl stuff, I guess. Nails done, ate some pizza, gossiped, got a perfect outfit. Somehow I had ended up in an MTV cropped tank top, black cutoffs, and black boots. It was a little showier than what I was going for, but Sequoia and Lydia agreed it looked good, so that was good enough for me. Soon we were on our way to Seth's house.

We could tell right away which one was his, because there were truly people swarming there. It was already pretty dark out, so there was a bonfire set up and some people were inside too.

After a little bit of searching, we finally found Regina, Annabeth, and Crystal, but Lizzy and Seth were nowhere to be seen. When I asked where they were, all Regina said was, "I think you can figure it out."

Well. That's great to know.

Music was being blasted everywhere, and somehow a red solo cup ended up in my hand. I kind of lost all of the girls except for Lydia, so I tried to stay with her the best I could. But eventually I was alone, standing in the corner, just kind of watching everything going on.

Lydia found me again, and we stood there talking and laughing at all of the drunk idiots everywhere, when I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around to lock eyes with Jack.

"I'll leave you two for some privacy," Lydia said, then scooted away into the sea of people.

"Hey," he said, "how's it going?"

"Pretty good," I replied, "and you?"

"Fine," he said, then there was an awkward silence.

"Can I talk to you, somewhere quieter?" he asked, and I nodded. He guided me out the back door and into the dark night, right under the faint house lights on the porch.

"So, uh, I just wanted to say, uh, I'm sorry," he stammered. This took me by surprise.

"For what?" I asked.

"For being a complete jerk to you," he said, "I'm sorry. You're actually pretty cool. And fairly sexy too. And I kind of..." his voice trailed off.

"What was that?" I asked, not hearing him.

"I kind of like you. A lot. And I kind of want you. Right now."

I smirked, "Then have me."

I reached over and wrapped my arms around his neck. I slowly pressed my lips to his, running my fingers through his hair. He tightly wrapped his arms around my torso, and soon he sped up the kisses.

Not long after, we found ourselves alone in a random guest room in the house. We still didn't break our connection.

He leaned back for a second and murmured, "Jump."

I instantly jumped up and hooked my legs around his waist. He slowly walked closer and closer to the bed, then lied me down and crawled on top.

I could feel him tugging on the hem of my top, so I slowly pulled it over my head. I figured that wasn't completely fair, so I wrestled his shirt off of him, revealing his amazing abs. Whoa. I slowly traced the outline of his flat stomach with my finger, very gently. He let out a barely audible moan into my mouth.

I just couldn't take it anymore. My hands slowly trailed lower and lower until they reached his belt buckle. I unclipped it and he slowly pulled his shorts off, then went mine. We were laying on a random bed, making out, and in our underwear.

His lips slowly trailed off my mouth and made their way down my neck, leaving a fiery trail of kisses. I could feel that he was leaving at least a few marks. He had made it down past my collarbone and my chest and was leaving short kisses across my stomach, going lower and lower.

But as his fingers slipped past the waistband of my underwear, I mumbled, "Sorry I'm making you miss the party."

He chuckled, pausing for a second, then replied, "I'd take this over a dumb party any day. Baby, you can crash my party anytime."

"Hey, that's from-" I started.

"The Luke Bryan song, Crash My Party?" he interupted my thoughts, "I know. I love that song so much."

"Mhm, me too," I moaned as he continued. I let him get a little farther, but right before he completely went all the way, the realization hit me.

"Wait a second," I said, sitting up and shoving him away from me, "Luke Bryan? You hate country."

"I do," he agreed.

"Then how'd you know that song?"

"Because you know it."

"What?" I asked, completely confused.

But right then, it all stopped. Slowly, my own bedroom began to appear in front of my eyes. I turned over, completely lost, and saw that my clock read 4:53 AM. Oh. It was all a dream.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. You and your dirty mind, Camara. You know he'll never love you like that. But, you know, a girl can still dream about it, right? No, no I can't. Then I might fall even harder in love.