Chapter 1: "Taken"

"Fall Back, Team!" Leo had shouted in a bit of fear, yet he remained in demand, as his katanas were held in a 'X' crossed formation, in front of him. The activity tonight was strangely high for the foot clan, especially since the Shredder had returned back to New York City, from Japan. However, for the Goodness of their leader, the foot had also finally caught up to the turtles on that night, as Shredder was wishing for revenge on them.
    Within that moment, Donnie had already observed their surroundings, he had then realized on their absences of an escape plan, "Um..Leo, I hate to mention it, but we are not going to manage an escape at this rate. We have no plan!" He gulped as his bandaged foot was pressed firm at the very edge of that rooftop.
     Deep Inside, Raph knew this fall wouldn't kill his brothers, but that it would hurt them for a little while. 'It's better ta' be hurt, than dead.' Raph had pitched out his thought and That was when he suddenly thrown a smoke bomb and pushed his brothers off of the rooftop. "I'm sorry...brothers." Raph says softly as he remained there, serving himself as a distraction. The brothers had each landed a short distance away from eachother before starting their realizations with what had happened at their fall. Meanwhile, it was already minutes later and Raph had already blacked out on that cold rooftop. While the brothers were crawling to eachother, the foot clan had grasped Raph's arms and had taken the advantage of capturing and bringing him as a prize, to the one and only, Shredder. The foot already knew that the brothers would go searching for him. Especially since the hideout shelter was new and away from the city, in fact, it was within the woods. That was the perfect plan for Raph and the foot. Raph had gotten his brothers down to safety with that move. Yet, the foot would be preparing for their arrival, while Raph had remained blacked out for what seemed to be hours among hours of time. "Raph..." Mikey whimpered as he had left Leonardo and Donatello behind. In fact, he was already back on the rooftop that they were pushed off of. They each ached from the bruises and wounds that was on their green bodies, but they had both still gathered around their little brother. The rooftop was barren and had no trace left, except a few small hints of blood, Raph's sais, and pieces of his tattered bandana. "Where are you, Raph?" Mikey knew the answer but kept asking in an empty pain as his brothers were in fear.

((Sorry that it was short, but I'm just terrible at starters XD anyways, be sure to comment or somethin' that way I'll know to keep writing! Thanks.))