Balancing Life

"Caity, can we please do something I'm bored." Brea complained.

"Later Brea, right now I have to work." Caitlin said as she moved things around her lab at mercury labs. Brea rolled her eyes and pouted.

"Dr. Snow?" someone said knocking on the door and coming in.

"Yes, I'm here." Caitlin said putting her microscope on a desk.

"I need you to test these blood samples."

"Yes Dr. Brand." Caitlin said taking the samples carefully. Brea and Piper came up behind Caitlin. Dr. Brand noticed them. "they're my friend Barry's kids." Caitlin said, Dr. Brand smiled.

"Finish the samples quickly." Dr. Brand said before leaving. Caitlin started to test the samples."

"Caitlin, do you want me to finish inventory?" piper asked.

"sure piper." Caitlin sighed, piper smiled and grabbed a clipboard and moved stuff around.

A few minutes later Caitlin looked up from the blood sample she was testing is it as Dr. Wells entered her lab.

"Dr. Wells, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"We need you at star labs." He said simply.

"I have to finish testing these samples and then I can go." Caitlin said.

"caity, I'm hungry." Brea said reappearing from under Caitlin's desk.

"okay, I'm almost done just give me five minutes." Caitlin said as she tried to finish her blood testing.

"Caitlin, I finished inventory." piper said, she came up to Caitlin. She saw Dr. Wells and hid behind Caitlin.

"thank you piper." Caitlin said, she took the clipboard and glanced over everything before finishing up what she was doing. "okay, I'm done now we can leave." Caitlin said, Brea jumped up and down excitedly as they left the building followed by Dr. Wells. "okay Brea are you strapped in?"

"yes." Brea said.

"Piper?"

"Yep." Piper said.

"Who was that man at your work?" Brea asked.

"Oh, that was-"

"Dr. Harrison Wells." piper said cutting Caitlin off.

"where are we going?" Brea asked.

"STAR Labs my other work." Caitlin said, Brea nodded.

They drove mostly in silence except for Brea's occasional "are we there yet?".

"Okay, were here." Caitlin said, parking the car. Walking into this building would be tough and Caitlin knew this.

A/n: y'all tbh I'm really lazy and I want to change this to first person because it's too hard to write third person. Also, dedicated to whoever requested I update this story.