Six

When Asher and Emmett were in Spanish, Emmett decided to talk more with Asher. Something was drawing the amber eyed boy in the blue eyed boy, and he didn't know what it was. Granted they have never had a one on one conversation, always had another sibling in the mix, so it was a great opportunity to get more out Asher. Emmet really could see why Rosalie liked him so much, the care free but still respectful attitude that the boy had seemed to infect everyone he was around. 

"So would you rather live forever and never find your soulmate or be able to meet your soulmate and grow old till 110?" Asher asks suddenly, they had been asking meaningless questions too each other over the class period.

This one however, struck a cord that Asher didn't know Emmett had. "That's a tough one, but I'd have to pick meeting the soulmate. Why would you not want to have someone to spend forever with?" Emmett answered, but really he kept thinking about it because that was a tough question. 

"I respect that, I would have to go with living forever because you could make friends with anyone so you wouldn't be alone forever," Asher gave his own answer and that made Emmett ponder that would you rather question even more. 

"Hmm, would you rather hang out with someone all day but he knew everything you were about to say or hang out with someone who could read your emotions like that back of his hand?" Emmett asked a smirk on his face. 

"Is there an option for neither?" Asher asked with a laugh. 

"Nope," Emmett answered making sure to pop the P. 

"God, um, probably the emotions guy. It would give me the advantage of words in this case rather than the mind reader," Asher responds thoughtfully. He wondered why Emmett asked that, but then again he didn't realize that his question also caused a lot of pondering on the giant simp. 

The two kept going till the bell rang and Emmett asked if he could walk Asher to his truck, which he said yes too. There game stopped but now they were just talking to fill the silence, because they just liked the sound of each others voice. But they didn't know that was the reason, they thought it was because silence is boring. 

"So Emmett when are we going to hang out? Outside of school of course," Asher asks out of the blue.

"Good question, cause I don't know," Emmett said truthfully. 

"You really are full of bright ideas, huh?" Asher jokes, earning a glare from Emmett. 

"Bruh you literally didn't say anything about hanging out before that, so don't get all smart," Emmett defends. 

"Oh whatever big boy, how about Friday night we go to a movie," Asher suggests. 

"That works," Emmett grins, "I'll see you tomorrow blue!" 

The nickname was a new one for Ash and it caused him to blush before he called out bye. Running to the truck looking like a tomato Bella saw him and laughs. However, she doesn't comment on it till they got home. "So Asher who turned you into the color red?" She asks, causally of course. 

"Oh it was no one, this guy called me blue and I'm assuming it's about my eyes, so I got caught off guard," he explains trying to keep it cool like a cucumber. 

"Pfft, why don't I get a name dude?" She whines and it made Asher roll his eyes. 

"Nothing is happening with him, he's just a friend Iz. Why would you just jump to that conclusion? You weirdo," he speaks in a higher tone. 

"I tell you about all the things that happen to me Ashy, why can't I know about this one thing?"  She says her eyes wide, trying to get him to break. 

"Iz I don't think it's that big of a deal," he says cooly. 

"But it is a big deal!" she exclaims. 

"Jesus Bella, fine, he's a Cullen. Specifically Emmett," he rushes out. Hoping that she didn't catch any of that, but the grin that grew on her face said otherwise. 

"Oh my God Asher! Did you seriously bag a Cullen? I'm impressed," her voice was loud with excitement. 

"Isabella he is only my friend and we are just hanging out on Friday, probably just going to Porte Angeles and see a movie," he says in a dismissive tone, trying to get her to stop prying. But she wasn't going to stop, she kept going until Asher had to push her out of his room. 

Sure he was excited, but why was Bella going nuts over this? They were just friends who vibe well with each other. Nothing too big of a deal, and Emmett hadn't said anything about being attracted to men so why would he expect anything out of this whole thing? 

~

Haha, this is in fact a filler. anyways hope you like it so far! 

-Jordon