Chapter 1: Introduction

I do not own pripara nor pictures. I only own the plot nothing more. I don't know if I will add any OC's. Here's chapter 1.

'...'- What someone said in the past

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

I have to go to a new school again. I sighed to let out my misery. Its been a year since Mirei went to a college after Sophie. I don't know what to do since they both have left. Anyway, I'm supposed to go to Sunset Academy.

The last time I have to go to a different school was in elementary. I was in sixth grade and I was transferring to Avocado Academy in Paparajuku. There I meet Yumekawa Yui, Nijiro Nino, Kouda Michiru, Yumekawa Shougo, Mitaka Asahi, and Takase Koyoi. There are other people that I meet too of course.

Yui and I were roommates back then. A prism stone has opened in Paparajuku. It was my job as a divine idol to make the place popular. It was hard honestly. Everyone was into the boys' pripara. Honestly, I didn't know there were any until then.

When I told Yui there was no boys' pripara in Parajuku, my hometown. Her friends were shocked that there wasn't one. Yui was happy, to be honest. She said she would prefer to live there than here. On that day Yui came to pripara for the first time. Unfortunately, I didn't change into my original pripara form at all. Yui didn't believe me when I said: "I was Laala from SoLaMi Smile." That is until I perform which she was surprised and now believes me.

Over the days we managed to get more people to come. Yui managed to make a team with Nino and Michiru called My Dream. Paparajuku's pripara finally became popular but since it did I can't stay there. I had to leave tomorrow so I walked back and started to pack.

It was the next day. I went to the airport with everyone else except for Shougo. We were saying goodbye. Yui told me something yesterday night. She said 'Shougo likes me.' Honestly, I was happy because I felt the same. We heard my plane is been called. I told them I will come and visit as well called and mail them letters of what happened in the week. I waved goodbye and walked towards my plane.

I was kinda sad. Shougo didn't come to say goodbye to me. I sat on my seat wondering what is going to happen now. Will I ever see them again? I know I will.

The plane started to leave. I looked out of my window and saw Shougo running. We were staring at each other. I just wish this didn't have to happen to us. In a few hours, I arrived in Parajuku, my hometown.

Right, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Laala, Manaka Laala. My hair over the years has grown. Then, my hair was up to my waist that was always in two buns with some tufts of hair out. Now, my hair is up to my ankle and is still in two buns and round teal eyes that didn't seem to change much. I don't know I have tried not to have the buns but it didn't work for me. I think anyway.

Well, I should go and continue to pack up.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

What kind of adventure will Laala be in?

I hope you like this chapter, Bye!

=====================================