Lust vs. Passion

"Tell me you love me!" She smiles and sits in my lap as we gaze at the stars.

"Love is a small word with a big meaning." I simply say as I fold my arms behind my head.

"You don't love me, Grayson?" Everly sits up and bores her brown eyes into me.

"Lust is when someone likes another for physical reasons. Passion is when someone likes another with their whole self. Mind, body, and soul. I have a Passion about you. It's not love or a crush or lust, it's a Passion."

"This is why I have a Passion for you, Grayson Collins. You speak like a true genius." She turns back around and lays back onto me.

"Yes, Everly. Because our time needs more of me; handsome, young geniuses to make a bunch of girls fall in a deep Passion pit where they can never get out."

"I love you, Grayson Sawyer Collins." She intertwines her petite fingers in between my fingers.

"And I have a deep Passion for you Everly Harper Ray."

I lay there, in the perfect state, with my girl on my chest, her fingers in between mine, gazing at the stars in the summer. I wish to stay here forever, but that isn't reality.

*************************************

Sorry this is a short first chapter...I just kind of wanted to be straight forward to the point! Ok well I feel like I'm in their time talking like that ahah it's great! :)

ཉMichelle