Friends

I'm done packing my stuffs and ready to go for bed. Suddenly Darshan rushes through the door and shouts, "Come to my room ASAP! We're gonna have FaceTime with Kritesh".
I jump at his words. "Wow! Finally I'll talk to that cutiee, face to face", I say excitedly. "Cutiee? Really? You've got that name for him? I'm gonna tell him this", he says laughing.

"What's the problem with this name?", I ask offended. "This seems girly and not at all manly", he states with a hint of laughter. "Ah! Then Mr. Oh-So-Manly-Raval, your millions of fangirls keep calling you cutie, baby, sweetie, muffin, chocopie. I have to say they are very very manly, yeah!", I shot back laughing.

With this his laughter vanishes and he pulls a face. I laugh harder but he shows his tongue. "Aww! You look like a Cuutieeeee", I press the word and he storms our of my room. I fall back laughing.
"Come soon to see your cutiee", he calls after a while.

When I enter his room I see him lying on his bed with his laptop, one leg on the floor and one on bed. Manners you see!

He's talking to Kritesh. "How's it going in Australia? I'm sure you miss me so much that don't get the time to call even once in weeks!", he says sarcastically. He notices me and adds,"Your cutie-caller Tanshi is here!" I ignore him and greet Kritesh.

"Hey Krii, 'ssup?", I say but notice Chinu also on the screen. "Chinu?", I ask confused. "We're having a conference call", Darshan clears. "Whoah! That's awesome", I add cheerfully.

.
.

"Don't deny that you had a crush on her", Darsh says and Kri nods supporting him. "No! Of course I didn't", Chinu denies.
Apparently they're discussing old memories and asking me for choosing one and take his side when they have any argument. But I stayed neutral, passing comments here and there, making everyone's fun.

Like when it was Chinu's turn to get embarrassed for recalling the memory where he plucked chewing gum on their Math teacher's chair but ended up removing it from his butt in front of the whole class.
Or when Krii was being smashed for the incident when he slapped a boy for stealing his notes but ended up running in the whole campus getting chased by that boy's goon-like friends.

Or when Darsh went to propose his first crush by mustering up the courage after a whole year and found out she's left the school.

Now we're at the part where Chinu celebrated his crush's birthday and Krii gave frock-dance. But they both are trying to deny their own deeds and accusing the other one.
"Come on guys! There's nothing to be ashamed of in admitting it. Moreover I already know it. So just admit", I try to encourage them.
"What do you know?", Krii asks suspiciously. "That on Chinu's crush's  birthday you guys were grounded for already staying the previous night out of home. And so you people gathered at Darshan's house to celebrate it secretly giving your parents the vibe that you're group-studying.
When you were decorating the place suddenly Darshan's mom knocks at the door and without getting any other way Krii wore a long dress of her.
When she entered the room he kept waving the dress and shaking his body along to hide the decorations from view and frock-danced like a shy girl trying to impress her husband like the 90s movies' actress", I quote the last part the way Darshan explained me once. And we all start laughing except Kritesh.

This is one of their most amusing and entertaining story. I remember after Darsh told me this, whenever I thought about it I burst out laughing.
Krii was listening to me carefully all this while probably trying to get how much I know. But obviously I know enough to annoy him.
"Okay, are you guys done laughing at me now? I gotta go and pick Dipti up", Krii says rolling his eyes. "Who's Dipti?', I ask. "Dipti is Kritesh's friend", Darshan replies emphasizing the word friend.

"But who called him bhai once and broke his weak heart", Chinu adds and we laugh. "You guys are assholes", Krii says scrunching his nose. "We got it from you", Darshan says shrugging. And I fall back unable to absorb more laughter.

A/N : Thoughts for this chapter? Do lemme know! Also that frock-dance part is from a real life incident.

Ps- 'Bhaiya' stands for brother in hindi

Spreadlove <3