Suga (+18)

Black. Darkness. And the sound of your breathing. Yoongi has dressed you only in a black satin blindfold and matching restains on your wrists an ankles. Leaving you spread an waiting. You hear him walk in.

"Ready Kitten?" you him in response.

Then you feel it, cool liquid on your breasts, gasping at the sensation, smelling that Yoongi poured red wine on you. You feel his mouth suck at your nipples, then lapping at your body. Yoongi drips wine between your thighs, hungrily tasting the wine and your juices.

"Good Kitte."he breathes.

You feel him get up briefly before returning. Slowly, in little drops heat fall on your body. Not burning you but the sensation feeling amazing after the cold wine. You moan out, Yoongi. He drips the candle over your chest, down you stomach, teasing you.
You're left in darkness and consumed by the pleasure.

The dripping heat desappears, and you blink, seeing Yoongi. He removed the blinfold. Red wax covers your front. Yoongi is hard, wanting you.

"Fuck me Daddy." you beg him.

He unities you, flippingyou over. He takes a restrain, tying it around your neck, he gives it a tuck.

"Kitten will take it like a good little whore."he tells you.

You feel him ease the anal, plug into you, making you moan as your body adjusts. You push yourself up, wanting his cock into you. He smacks your wet cunt before slamming into you, you wanting it now, pushing your hips back, but Yoongi wants control, he gives the restrain around your throat a tug.

"Take it Kitten, take it like a good whore."

He fuck you deep, hitting just where you like. You cry out his name over and over. He thrusts faster, getting close. You loose yourself, pushing your face to the bed, muffling your orgasm. Yoongi thrusts hard, groaning. He comes, filling you. Pulling out, he goes to remove the plug, but you protest.

"Wait Daddy, Kitten wants to take more. I'm your good girl."you tell him. He grins giving you a quick
kiss.