Rap Monster (+18)

Ok, deci o sa scriu încă un capitol la această carte, dar va fi în engleză pentru îmi este lene sa traduc. Deci ideea nu este a mea. Îmi pare rău dacă nu înțelegeți. 😔

------------------------------------------------------

Walking in, finally home, you close your eyes, happy. You had to return to America for a time, to see your family, Namjoon staying behind for work.

Felling arms wrap around you, Namjoon whisper

"I missed you Kitten, I'm going to have to tie you down to keep you here."

You lay your head back against him, happy to be in his arms again. His hand wraps lightly around your throat, his lips grazing your jawline.

You press against him. You turn, facing him, looking up in his eyes.

"Tie me down and ruin me Daddy."

Rap Mon's mouth twitches up, then he kisses you rough, leading you to the bedroom, pushing you on the bed.

"Undress but leave your panties. Stay." he tells you, before leaving the room.

You do as he says. Rap Monster comes back with the red satin ropes, and tape.

Laying you down, he ties your wrists, attaching them to the headboard. He ties your ankles loose, wanting to feel you struggle beneath him.

Ripping a piece of tape with his teeth, he places it over your mouth. Looking down at you, he pulls a knife from behind him, showing it to you. He love fear play, teasing you.

He sets it on the bedside table, before undressing, leaving his underwear on.

"You I've missed seeing you like this Kitten." Namjoon tells you.

Taking the knife, he runs the cold over you, careful not to cut you. Your heart accelerates, watching Namjoon with his dark stare excite your body. Goosebumps break out on your skin as he runs the knife between your legs. Your squirm, despite knowing you're safe with him.

He grabs your panties, cutting them away and puts the knife bad on the table. Leaning down, he kisses your clit, his hot tongue going in slow circles. He looks at you as he pleasures you. Moaning behind the tape,  Rap Mon inserts two fingers into you as he works his tongue.

Completely at his control, he brings you to orgasm, your toes curling at the pleasure. He licks at you, lapping your pleasure. Removing his underwear, he immediately thrusts deep in you, staying still.

"I've missed my tight Kitten." He groans.

He moves slow, savoring the moment. He begins to thrusts faster, going deep, hitting your so.

"Keep looking at Daddy." Namjoon says, grabbing your face.

Locking eyes with him, he fucks you rough, his lips slapping your thighs.

"Good girl." he growls.

"Now, come for Daddy, come Kitten."

He snaps his hips hard, making you muffled moan louder. Again, he goes hard, you squirm, tightening around his thick cock, coming hard as another orgasm rips through you, your pleasure muffled by the tape.

Namjoon, watching you come, continues to thrusts, reaching his high, coming hard.

"Mine." he says, kissing your forehead.

♡♡♡♡

Ok! Am terminat și acest capitol. Îmi cer din nou mii de scuze dacă nu ați înțeles, dar de acum înainte o scriu numai în engleză, ocazional în română.

Pa pa pufoșeniilor ❤

P.S: Capitol necorectat