J-Hope (+18)

Walking outside into the night air, it's beautiful. Grazing up at the stars, you love vacation with Hoseok. He's already in the hot tub, watching you. Taking off your robe, wearing nothing under, you go him. The water is shooting. You straddle him, the water sloshing a bit.

"My naughty Kitten." Hoseok grins, kissing you.

Your hand wrap in his hair, kissing him back. He bites at your lips, making you moan, his tongue exploring your mouth. Feeling him getting hard, you grind against him, pleasuring yourself.

"Kitten is greedy." he teases.

"I want you Daddy." you whisper to him.

You lift up a bit so Hoseok can remove his bottoms. He guides you down on him, you close your eyes, softly moaning, as he enters you.

Hoseok takes your hips, an you place your hands on his shoulders. He groans through clinched teeth,

"My Kitten, all for me."

"I'm yours, you own me Jung Hoseok." you tell him.

He loves hearing that, as you ride him. The water sloshing as you move faster, up and down.

Your moans become louder. He puts two fingers in your backside, drinking in every moan you let out.

"H-H-Hoseok." you say.

"Come for me, come for Daddy like a good girl. Look at me." he commands.

Opening your eyes, looking in his dark stare. You kiss him, losing yourself, you clench around his cock, coming, moaning against his lips, you feel him moan against yours, Hoseok comes too.

Still straddling him, the two of you resting against each other, staying in the moment of peaceful happiness.

♡♡♡♡

Dacă nu știți un cuvânt anume, puteți întrebați. Pa pa pufoseniilor ❤