1

Jimin was desperate.

Yoongi had been busy all week, being the CEO of a massive company, it's kind of expected but poor little Jimin did not expect his Daddy to be away all week. He was bored, someone can only sit through so much Paw Patrol before it starts to get boring, and that says a lot considering it was his favourite show. He missed his Daddy, so so much and he had tried everything to get his attention but it stayed the same, Yoongi would get up early, kiss Jimin goodbye only to return near the early hours of the morning when the little was all tucked in his bed, paci in his mouth, stuffie in his arms and snoring lightly. It's not like Yoongi was happy about this, he loved his baby boy, he really did but he was working on something huge, something he could not push aside otherwise his job could be in jeopardy. But Jimin was distraught, his Daddy had barely touched him in over a week, only peppering him with light kisses every here and there, he missed his Daddy but mostly, he missed his Daddy's cock.

Yoongi's dick, Jimin just loved his dick. It was tall, thick, and had this great big vein that protruded on the underside of his length, his head that when hard was red and dripped salty precome that he craved. He missed the searing pain of the stretch of his Daddy's monster cock inside him, but he missed nothing more than he missed his Daddy's fingers.

Yoongi's fingers. Although they were thin, they  were long and bulged at the knuckles which always had Jimin reeling when they were inside him, he swore he could feel every bump and god, Yoongi knew how to use them, how to make his baby feel so so good. They were the perfect length, that when curled, they struck his prostate directly. Jimin always came the hardest when his Daddy used his fingers.

So that's why Jimin, in complete desperation, was laid out on his and Yoongi's shared bed with his fingers up his ass as far as they could go. His oversized pastel yellow sweater ridden up on his tummy and the sleeves scrunched up on his wrists as he fingered his tight ass, toes curling in his lacey socks, frustrated. He just couldn't get them where he needed them to be, cursing his luck when it came to having normal fucking sized fingers. He wanted Yoongi and he wanted him now, so he picked up his phone with his spare hand and called him, the ringing almost automatically going to voicemail.

"You've reached Min Yoongi, leave a message". So Jimin did, still shoving his fingers upwards inside of him, his breath hitched when he heard the beep, signalling he could speak.

"D- Daddy" Jimin breathed, "I miss you, I miss you kisses and your hugs b-but I miss your fingers, Daddy".

His voice hitched as he started talking again, mumbling incoherent nonsense, tears began pooling at his eyes and his voice became whinier, "I'm all alone, Daddy pwease, Chimchim needs you now, he wants y-" he was cut off by another beep, signalling his time was up and the voicemail had been sent. Hot tears streamed down his round cheeks as he still fucked up into himself he had never felt more frustrated in his life, he felt lonely. He just wanted his Daddy.

Yoongi was in a meeting when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Subtly pulling it out and pressing the decline button, completely disregarding the call, and not even looking at the caller ID, he didn't have time to answer some telemarketer. It wasn't until later, when he was back in his office working through the stacks of papers that had accumulated on his desk, that he checked his cell phone.

You have 1 new voice message from "Baby Boy " read his phone "message received today at 2:47pm" he checked his watch to see it was 3:11pm, it had been well over twenty minutes since Jimin had rung. Muttering a quick 'fuck' under his breath he listened to the message, holding the device to his ear.

The broken voice he heard on the other end almost split his heart in two.

It was his baby Jimin, sounding distraught and upset, he could hear that he was crying just from his voice, the way that he slurred his words and how he whimpered after every sentence. Yoongi's stomach dropped.