Broken Bars

The red haired male walked out into the courtyard later than everyone else

The red haired male walked out into the courtyard later than everyone else. No one bothered him. Not even the prison security if they knew what was good for them.

As soon as he was in sight another male who was a bit shorter than him walked up to him to check if he was alright but the redhead just brushed him off as a sign that he had no problem.

As soon as he arrived at his usual spot a chair was placed down for him as he took a seat. He was surrounded by his men as if they were bodyguards.

"Tell me. What's new?" The red head finally spoke with a deep dominant voice that always got things done on command.

"Not much boss. Just a few thieves, a murderer and a potential psychopath" the other male said as he informed the other of the new inmates in the prison.

"But...there is one interesting inmate who you will be both shocked and happy to know about" he informed.

The redhead turned to face the other male with new interest who just pointed out another male in the crowd.

He looked small and delicate. Too beautiful for prison the redhead had to admit.

"He is here for illegal drug and firearm possession. His name is Baekhyun...Byun Baekhyun" he said and the redhead immediately turned to face the other male.

"You mean..."

"Yes that one" he responded and the redhead couldn't help but smirk.

"Call My lawyer and tell him to postpone my release. Call that other beauty of yours and tell him I have a job for him" the redhead said before turning back to face the new inmate as he planned his next move.

"This is gonna be fun"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What do you think?

The storyline is by @nikkiyeollie
I

hope you will like how the story unfolds.

Thank you for taking time to check out my book. I hope you will stay long enough to see how the story unfolds.

I would like to apologize in advance for any grammatical errors and hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing.

Please do vote, comment and share with all your friends and followers.

These are all my original works and please not copy. If this is similar to something you read somewhere else its all just a coincidence.

Hope you enjoy. Happy reading.

©chubbyeol_jones