Past

"Waaaa" the sweet baby girl cried.

"So beautiful..." The father said.

"Our own little ghoul..."

~~~Time skip brought to you by Kaneki's cracking knuckles~~~

4 years later

"We are the CCG and we have your daughter. Reform your kagune back into your back or we will kill your daughter."

The sweet parents surrendered as they would do anything for their beloved daughter.

"But we never said we wouldn't kill you..."

...

"Noooooo!" The small girl screacched, her eyes turning blood red with her black pupils full of hatred and revenge.

Her kagune was released. Now, her kagune was beautiful, yet it would be the last thing they would see.

Ever.

It released into about 10 different parts all lining up together to surround the middle of her small back where there came out another length of kagune.

This one was different to the others though. The stalk of the flower.

A divine one.

Instantly killing the men holding the her while unleashing her stunning kagune, she lost control and what else?

124 CCG members

Mrs Hendrix

Mr Hendrix

27 suvillians

Her memories.

She was now a SSS ranked ghoul hidden in the shadows of humantiy.
Her type was one of a kind. Reverse ghoul.

Classified as: Soul Eater.

Sorry! I'm not good with long chapters so I'll have alot of short chapters ok?!?!